To juice or not to juice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Hes cool, just got busted and lied about it. Its the American way...

He'll be back to making millions before too long.
    Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    before you know it, no one will be talking about it.
    Correct. The ones that seriously screw up, repent and rewash always seem to do fine down the road. See Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin, Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods as shining examples.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      Correct. The ones that seriously screw up, repent and rewash always seem to do fine down the road. See Ray Lewis, Michael Irvin, Kobe Bryant and Tiger Woods as shining examples.
      also helps to have a good PR person.
      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
      Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Let me start off by saying that I am for allowing pros to use the drugs they are already using

I disagree with the "sudden prevalence in younger youth leagues" becoming rampant if pros were allowed to use PEDs. My reasoning is thus: the substances are banned now and should remain banned until after scholastic sports are done (i.e. turning pro). You can get a kid onto PEDs with ease nowadays because of all the HRT drugs floating around. Androgel, Axiron, Fortesta, Testim, Androderm... these are trans-dermal gels that are prescribed to men suffering from testosterone deficiency. Theoretically (not that I've heard of anyone doing this ) alternating 2 and 3 pumps of Androgel 1.62% every day would be the same as 350mg/wk of test, which is THE king of PEDs. Androgel is TNE, it's not cypionate or propionate or enanthate... just straight test.

Basically, if the parents want Jr. to have the benefits of PEDs, daddy can find a good doctor friend to prescribe some testosterone replacement therapy and give the kid one of the above. It's already here. It's readily available. Don't think legality in the pro circuit is gonna change shit.
        I can buy into it what you're saying and I don't have enough knowledge to argue heavily anyway. I'll break my kid's neck if I find out they are doing any "PEDs" for sports.
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I can buy into it what you're saying and I don't have enough knowledge to argue heavily anyway. I'll break my kid's neck if I find out they are doing any "PEDs" for sports.
          Kids doing PEDs are the reason pro-hormones were finally made illegal: "nutrition" shops like GNC etc. were selling them to anyone... tons of high school brats increasing their bench press 25% in 4 weeks and then going to the doctors with extreme lethargy, stunted testicular development, hair loss and liver issues. The pro-hormones weren't FDA regulated because they were listed as a supplement. It took the FDA several years to finally find out what was actually in them and then get the wheels spinning in the right direction. I assure you, they're already there. Nowadays there's just sneakier ways to do it than a bottle of junk from The Vitamin Shoppe.
          Originally posted by PGreenCobra
          I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
          Originally posted by Trip McNeely
          Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
          dont downshift!!
          Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Juicing, whatever happen to plain ole monkey blood?

Now that was the shit!
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Juicing, whatever happen to plain ole monkey blood?

Now that was the shit!
              lol wahts monkey blood?
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                lol wahts monkey blood?
                Look it up, the best shit in the world!
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Look it up, the best shit in the world!
                  damn
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                  X