It's official, the Cowboys have a ginger for a head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
    Don't even talk to me about about drinking Cowboy koolaid while your jacking off Peyton Mannings cock...
    Right. You'll come up with any excuse to make the cowboys not look as bad as they were this past season. I mean seriously, re-read what you post and tell me you truly believe that.
    2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
      Right. You'll come up with any excuse to make the cowboys not look as bad as they were this past season. I mean seriously, re-read what you post and tell me you truly believe that.
      Since you say you're not a fan and fuck the Cowboys this and fuck Jerry Jones that, then that means that you don't watch the games, I do and I watch EVERY game no matter the outcome. You don't believe me go to NFL.com and look at the stats, they don't lie. And to add to that, no home team has ever hosted a SB, EVER, gee I wonder why!
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Since you say you're not a fan and fuck the Cowboys this and fuck Jerry Jones that, then that means that you don't watch the games, I do and I watch EVERY game no matter the outcome. You don't believe me go to NFL.com and look at the stats, they don't lie. And to add to that, no home team has ever hosted a SB, EVER, gee I wonder why!
        No I not a fan, but I only say fuck Jerry Jones. Man he has ruined this team and it seems there are more and more people are seeing that. And have you notice that most of the cities that host the super bowl are in the south due to the weather. I bet if they start hosting some up north were some good teams are (Pats, Colts, Steelers, Raven) then there would be a team in the super bowl that is hosting it. The cowboys weren't meant to be in the super bowl, just face it. Don't come up with some BS theory to make you sleep better at night.

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

How did he fuck it up, last time I looked he wasn't on the field. I don't even know why im wasting my time. He fired arguably the best coach in NFL history (who btw was on a decade losing streak) and replaced him with a college coach, they went on to win three SB's, adding to the legacy of the Cowboys.
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

How did he fuck it up, last time I looked he wasn't on the field. I don't even know why im wasting my time. He fired arguably the best coach in NFL history (who btw was on a decade losing streak) and replaced him with a college coach, they went on to win three SB's, adding to the legacy of the Cowboys.
            Come on, I don't side with you know who very often, but don't let yourself look like your blinded by those pearly bright white teeth of Jerry Jones. He hasn't been a whole lot of help the last 15 years.

Comment

And what has he done since then? Man I'm trying not to argue with you but this proves my point. I'm just voicing my opinion and to others the truth and you are getting all pissy. I mean damn can't we carry on a conversation like we were at a bar or something. Just calm the fuck down. I think at the beginning of Jerry ownership he wasn't controlling the team like he has for the past decade and a half. Jimmy built the team, not Jerry. Now Jerry is in control and what has the cowboys done? Hell they can't make it to the conference championship game. I think you fans need to look else where then blaming the coach's and players.

Comment

Jones had a dream team of real football players during the 90's. Not a bunch of pre-madonna gimme-gimme's like he does now. Plus, they were backed by one of the best modern coaces in NFL history with Jimmy. Sure that assclown Barry Switzer(going off of memory when I was 12 years old) took them to a superbowl...oh wait, I'd say the dream team to Barry to the superbowl.

I don't know how much I agree with the conspiracy of the refs throwing shitty flags on the boys. They've been throwing weak ass pass interference calls all year, all around the league.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

I would love to see Dave Wannstedt come back as the defensive coordinator. I wonder if there is any chance of that happening. We could use a nice mustache around here to compete with Randy Galloway.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                    I would love to see Dave Wannstedt come back as the defensive coordinator. I wonder if there is any chance of that happening. We could use a nice mustache around here to compete with Randy Galloway.

So far they have interviewed Manusky, and the guy from Stanford for defense.

They have also interviewed former TE Dan Campbell.

Looks like John Garrett is possibly going to Miami. Cowboys approved an interview.

I'm highly disappointed. Outside of the Stanford guy (Fangio I think is his name), it looks like we are just swapping a bunch of fucking coaches with Miami. Are they not fucking aware of how bad Miami is? Jesus.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      So far they have interviewed Manusky, and the guy from Stanford for defense.

They have also interviewed former TE Dan Campbell.

Looks like John Garrett is possibly going to Miami. Cowboys approved an interview.

I'm highly disappointed. Outside of the Stanford guy (Fangio I think is his name), it looks like we are just swapping a bunch of fucking coaches with Miami. Are they not fucking aware of how bad Miami is? Jesus.
                      But Dallas has A LOT better players then Miami so it might work.

Comment

Dom Capers or Eric Mangini for DC...

Comment

Dom Capers or Eric Mangini for DC...
                          They should try to get Mike Zimmerman from the Bengals. I think that's his name.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                            They should try to get Mike Zimmerman from the Bengals. I think that's his name.
                            Zimmerman used to be here. Under Parcells I think.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              Zimmerman used to be here. Under Parcells I think.
                              Yeah I know. I heard his contract might be up in cincy, I figure he would be a better DC then those other people.

Comment

Marvin Lewis isn't letting Zimmer out of his site...

Comment

Working...
                                X