It's official, the Cowboys have a ginger for a head coach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's official, the Cowboys have a ginger for a head coach

I don't think this was a good move for the Cowboys, I think he was just as much to blame for the Cowboy's woes this season as anyone else. Either way, I hope I'm wrong and that the Cowboys show up to play next season.

Notice this is about 2 hours old and no one from Cowboys nation has said a thing. We won't because it is just a complacent move to keep Jerry happy.

I think Jerry really doesn't realize how much he is alienating his fan base.

Comment

I am not a Cowboy fan in the least, but I would not be disappointed with this decision.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Notice this is about 2 hours old and no one from Cowboys nation has said a thing.
        I was amazed there wasn't a thread about it already too.

Comment

Hey as long as he stays a good motivator, keeps Jerry off the sideline, and has someone else call the offense I'm all for it.

Comment

well I am sure he will keep calling plays. But I am not against this move. He seemed to really motivate the team and even in losses kept us close! Just making a splash to make a splash would have been stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
              I was amazed there wasn't a thread about it already too.
              Because it's been official for 2+ months now. It was official the second he fired Wade.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Because it's been official for 2+ months now. It was official the second he fired Wade.
                this ^^^^

Comment

The only person I would of preffered to Garrett would of been Harbaugh. So i'm happy. Hopefully Harbaugh will go to the broncos now, and my teams will both be good again soon.
                  .223 > 911

Comment

Well as much as you die hard Cowboys don't like the move putting RJ in the driver's seat, just remember that it could have always been worse.

Comment

Jerry Jones - "Jason Garrett will have the final say in the hiring and firing of ALL coaching staff on this football team."

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                        Jerry Jones - "Jason Garrett will have the final say in the hiring and firing of ALL coaching staff on this football team."
                        Good! More power to him.

Comment

Its Sunday, January 9th, and I still hate Garrett as the coaching choice.

*I know this is old news now, but its still all over the news.

Comment

I don't know how true this is, but I was over at my parents house and he was telling me that according to NFL rules, owners are required to interview at least one black candidate before hiring a white coach. However, if a black person is the first candidate, it is not necessary for a white candidate to be interviewed before the black guy gets the job.

Like I said, not how accurate this is because I think he heard it on the radio or something, but if it is...that's fucked up.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              I don't know how true this is, but I was over at my parents house and he was telling me that according to NFL rules, owners are required to interview at least one black candidate before hiring a white coach. However, if a black person is the first candidate, it is not necessary for a white candidate to be interviewed before the black guy gets the job.

Like I said, not how accurate this is because I think he heard it on the radio or something, but if it is...that's fucked up.
                              It is. That's why it took a couple extra days to announce and they brought what's his face down. Can't remember I'm too tired v
                              2014 GT
                              2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                              X