No announcement yet.

wow, no Vince Young thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overrated, arrogant drama queen. Fuck him. I hope he ends up like JaMarcus Russell.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Overrated, arrogant drama queen. Fuck him. I hope he ends up like JaMarcus Russell.
      I heard Russell was making a comeback.

Comment

No one will give his fatass a chance. Marvin Harrison has a better chance to come back to the League. lol

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
          Sure he's a crybaby, but I'll take Young over Romo anyday. At least Vince seems like he wants to win, and gets pissed when he doesn't.
          I'm probably one of the biggest cowboy haters around, and even I will say Romo is a far better QB than Young in every aspect. I'm sure Romo is pissed when he loses too. No one likes to lose.
          “There will be, in the next generation or so, a pharmacological method of making people love their servitude, and producing dictatorship without tears, so to speak, producing a kind of painless concentration camp for entire societies, so that people will in fact have their liberties taken away from them, but will rather enjoy it, because they will be distracted from any desire to rebel by propaganda or brainwashing, or brainwashing enhanced by pharmacological methods". Aldous Huxley 1962

Comment

VY has no work ethic... dont even call me a hater, he relies on his athleticism instead of trying to be a better QB.

I'd take Colt McCoy over that bum.

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            the Haters be slackin in here
            You just want another excuse to talk about UT... i could have made a post whore thread on Sergio Kindle... but wait he's still a kid
            Originally posted by 03trubluGT
            Your opinion is what sucks.
            You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
              VY has no work ethic... dont even call me a hater, he relies on his athleticism instead of trying to be a better QB.

You just want another excuse to talk about UT... i could have made a post whore thread on Sergio Kindle... but wait he's still a kid
              It's a damn good thing you have the inside track on VY... I'm not sure I'd know where else to look! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                It's a damn good thing you have the inside track on VY... I'm not sure I'd know where else to look! LOL!
                inside track?

Have you even read the reports on him from scouts and other coaches? its no secret that everyone has talked about his work ethic.

I guess you have been living in a cave since it involves a UT player and you have never heard about this.
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Apparently, he's also a drunk

Comment

inside track?

Have you even read the reports on him from scouts and other coaches? its no secret that everyone has talked about his work ethic.

I guess you have been living in a cave since it involves a UT player and you have never heard about this.
                    I've heard about it....how could I not with all the hater's on this site? Isn't it possible there's a "chance" that maybe some bad chemistry led to some of this? He and Fisher never got along, and Adams wanted VY, himself. I'm not saying he's a damn Pro Bowler (even though he made 2nd team!), but I'll wait and see who he winds up with before condemning him completely. I look at all the guys sucking Vick's nuts, and it makes me wonder...

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                      He should go to Houston where he belongs!
                      We've got the QB thing wrapped up, no thanks.
                      Slow moving projects
                      1964 C10 350/700r4
                      1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Luckily for VY, he's not capable of reading all the bad things people have to say about him.

Arizona would be my bet for his new home.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                          Luckily for VY, he's not capable of reading all the bad things people have to say about him.

Arizona would be my bet for his new home.
                          Ignorance is bliss? LOL! I'm thinking he wouldn't much care. He'll find a home pretty soon, and maybe he can be productive in a different atmosphere.

Comment

Working...
                          X