Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle seahawks fuck yea!!!!!

Comment

• I lmao when the players got into a scrum on the field then they just put up a bucket chicken on the screen

Comment

• Griffin should never have played the 2nd half. He hurt the hell out of his knee in the 1st\2nd.

By the beginning of the 3rd it was apparent that he couldn't run or put much weight on the leg when passing.

Shanny was a bone-head in leaving him in and giving up on the run when it was still close.

Anyway, really proud of the Skins this season....

They did damn good.

HTTR

Comment

• Originally posted by Gargamel View Post
          Griffin should never have played the 2nd half. He hurt the hell out of his knee in the 1st\2nd.

By the beginning of the 3rd it was apparent that he couldn't run or put much weight on the leg when passing.

Shanny was a bone-head in leaving him in and giving up on the run when it was still close.

Anyway, really proud of the Skins this season....

They did damn good.

HTTR
          Well said! They were lucky they got the RG to Paulsen hookup at the end of the first. The play-calling was absurd. They asserted a run-game on the first drive and then stopped running it with RG completely unable to scramble or plant and pass.. I just don't understand it! All the pass plays on first down. Cousins should have taken over in the second quarter. Shanahan clan was a huge let-down this game.

All that said--nice season guys. Proud 'o my Redskins!

Comment

• Fuck yeah, redskins out.
            Originally posted by talisman
            I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
            Originally posted by AdamLX
            If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            Because fuck you, that's why
            Originally posted by 80coupe
            nice dick, Idrivea4banger
            Originally posted by Rick Modena
            ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
            Originally posted by Jester
            Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• You guys are forgetting the skins running game centered around griffin being a threat in the option. Once everyone knew he couldn't run, i am sure that changed shanahans plans.

Comment

• It's overwhelmingly obvious now where RG3 excels in athleticism he completely lacks strategy and is still a rookie who may just end up in a wheelchair real soon. The one play that started it all is when he ran for the first, could have easily ran out of bounds or slid, yet stayed up and got hammered for it. Idiot. I love watching him play, but he needs to stop trying to prove anything. You could see the panick and Shanny's face. Dumb move keeping him in. I'm wondering if this may be a nagging injury that may hamper him for the rest of his career.
                Dallas needs Cousins.

Comment

• Hes not letting go of Cousins. MS has always had a stable of running backs and very good back ups on his team when he was Denver. He knows that like any other running QB this one could get hurt and then he brings in a very suitable back up, Cousins could be a starter on any teaam in the NFL. He did fuck up though, after he re-injured himself, he should have took him out and now he could be even more fucked up than he already was, if they were telling the truth. I heard last night that he was trying to not play with the braceon hiss knee and they made him put it on. Good thing too, after that last play where his knee buckled, if he wouldn't have that brace, he could have really bad damage.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Highly possible. I have never seen a head coach keep a QB in a game regardless of its importance limping like he was. RG3 is that team's most valuable asset and Shenanigans fed him to the birds.

Comment

Working...
                    X