A lot of Coaches fired today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
    Good young defense, Jamal Charles and the #1 pick to improve the Offensive Line or whatever qb Reid falls in love with.

This is the worst year to have the #1 pick, no clear cut #1 like in the past. At least they dont have to pay them ridiculous money.
    Geno Smith is probably who they'll go for. Very mobile and has good arm strength, which is exactly the combination that KC hasn't had at the quarterback position since, well, never.

Te'o would be a great addition to the defense though.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Jerry is no fool and like someone stated in another thread, hes a marketing genius. Has anyone been to a Cowboy game recently, I have and I couldn't believe how many mexican american and mexican people were there.
      Romo is half hispanic and hes using that to fill seats. Sure Romo isn't a great QB but he helps keep the stadium full. And they are all drinking plenty of Miller high life, Miller lite and MGD at $8.00 a bottle. If anyone has took a tour you would see the warehouse sized cooler that is full of beer. They are also number one in merchandise sales. As long as the stadium is full and the beer and merchandise is flying off the shelves, make no mistake, nothing is going to change.
      And have been since long before Jerry. He bought it. He did not make it. And the stadium is the result of the people of Arlington, and JJ's "used car" like dealing.

F' Jerrah Jones and the mule that drug him in.
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Todd Haley may be headed back to Arizona, only as the HC this time instead of the OC.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
          Looks like Reid went to Arizona. that didn't take long. Well, not official yet, but should by after they conduct one more interview.
          Reid is in Kansas City. Deal is final.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Todd Haley may be headed back to Arizona, only as the HC this time instead of the OC.
            Why? Are they aspring to be KC?
            Originally posted by BradM
            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
            Originally posted by Leah
            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
              They want to relive the glory days of the their SB show. Though they are going to need a QB and Kolb isn't it. Maybe they can get Kurt Warner back, lol!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                The term grasping at straws comes to mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  Reid is in Kansas City. Deal is final.
                  Yeah, saw that earlier. I was surprised, his wife is from Phx, figured she'd wanna be close to her family.

Well, maybe that was what pushed him to KC!

Comment

Working...
                  X