No announcement yet.

Ufc 155

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would think reem will still be 250, but nowhere near as ripped as he has been in the past. Wont matter though, hes going to knee bigfoot in that mutant glass chin of his and the hype for the cain fight can begin.

Tomorrows card is solid too - Pettis v Cerrone is a great fight and Rampage is going to get retired in ugly fashion. I'm not a huge fan of the 125ers because they don't finish enough, but it will still be a lightning fast pace for however long it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
      I would think reem will still be 250, but nowhere near as ripped as he has been in the past. Wont matter though, hes going to knee bigfoot in that mutant glass chin of his and the hype for the cain fight can begin.

Tomorrows card is solid too - Pettis v Cerrone is a great fight and Rampage is going to get retired in ugly fashion. I'm not a huge fan of the 125ers because they don't finish enough, but it will still be a lightning fast pace for however long it goes.

Yeah he'll never be as big as he was when he won the K-1 open grand prix. He was ripped and cutting down to 265. He looked like a body builder with all that horse meat he was eating

Comment

Working...
      X