"Feelers" vs. "Cow$h!ts"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Be nice rick modena.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
      Im assuming dick bump team moron was trying to imply that there is a three way tie in the NFCEast
      i had those burned off cock gobler. no bumps here

Comment

• Did you burn them off with some super heated dowel pins?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Did you burn them off with some super heated dowl pins?
          i guess? the dowel pin thing should bother t.s. more than anybody else. I pleaded my case, got them to make it clear that they arent going to help, and filed a law suit. I dont build motors so it doesnt offend me. Go on beating that dead horse until you cant lift your arms

Comment

• Hey Geor, what was the final score?

Comment

• I have to say, I did not have high expectations for today, especially knowing that we had to be there at 1130 to tailgate with the people that gave us the tickets. Not my idea of a good time, but this was the most fun I've had at a game in a long time. I was really surprised at how many steelers fans were there and at how cool the vibe was regardless of your team. Managed to give Jerry less than $20 and I'm glad we got to see one of the better games of the season in person.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                I have to say, I did not have high expectations for today, especially knowing that we had to be there at 1130 to tailgate with the people that gave us the tickets. Not my idea of a good time, but this was the most fun I've had at a game in a long time. I was really surprised at how many steelers fans were there and at how cool the vibe was regardless of your team. Managed to give Jerry less than $20 and I'm glad we got to see one of the better games of the season in person.
                Worked out the best it could have for you. You went with little to no expectations ended up with a hell of game. Plus there are always smokin hot chicks

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                  i guess? the dowel pin thing should bother t.s. more than anybody else. I pleaded my case, got them to make it clear that they arent going to help, and filed a law suit. I dont build motors so it doesnt offend me. Go on beating that dead horse until you cant lift your arms
                  You're trying to correct me you no spelling fuck. I saw that masterful email you sent to ts. My excuse is im on my phone and i fixed it.

Keep it on topic or ill fuck you up.
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

You're trying to correct me you no spelling fuck. I saw that masterful email you sent to ts. My excuse is im on my phone and i fixed it.

Keep it on topic or ill fuck you up.
                    lol did you delete my post?

Comment

• Originally posted by SMKR View Post
                      Hey Geor, what was the final score?
                      Something like my balls to your chin. don't really remember though, i was drunk.

Comment

• Seeing Tebow end the Steelers season last year and now the Cowboys doing it.
                        Priceless!

Comment

• Originally posted by TEAMJACOB View Post
                          I'm sure you think you have a shot, but from a legal standpoint, you're going to lose. Perhaps you can work a deal that if you end up covering legal fees, thenthey'll discount work by 20%?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                            I'm sure you think you have a shot, but from a legal standpoint, you're going to lose. Perhaps you can work a deal that if you end up covering legal fees, thenthey'll discount work by 20%?
                            He doesn't have a chance in hell.
                            2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• It doesnt matter if I do or dont. they still have to defend the fact they put themselves in a situation where they were sued. i'm not going to show my hand in attempt to say i told you so. i spoke up and told it how it was and there isnt a reason to keep bringing up the dowel pins. like i said, i didnt forget to put them in so its not on me. when its all said and done, feel free to rub salt in my wounds if i'm wrong

Comment

• If you're wrong, you'll just create another alias.

Comment

Working...
                                X