Dez out for the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dez out for the season

BREAKING NEWS: Dez Bryant is done for the season with surgery needed on his pinky to repair torn ligaments. The Cowboys plan to put him on IR.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

i dont think he is going to the IR. i bet he plays with it in a splint
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

he aint missing the season because of a pinky

Comment

source?
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          source?
          my ass

Comment

Sean Lee got a broken wrist and decided to continue playing and use his cast as a club to bludgeon anyone that came close. Dez hurts his pinky and is done?

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
              Sean Lee got a broken wrist and decided to continue playing and use his cast as a club to bludgeon anyone that came close. Dez hurts his pinky and is done?
              Sean Lee doesn't catch a ball for a living, either. A receivers hands are instrumental to their job. Pushing off, battling within 5 yds of LOS, etc. Not to mention, as a receiver, you have to have soft hands. Put a cast on it, and he won't catch a fucking thing.

Comment

It's an index finger and nobody has confirmed that he will get the surgery. They are saying that if he has to get it, he'll be done for the year though.
                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Sean Lee doesn't catch a ball for a living, either. A receivers hands are instrumental to their job. Pushing off, battling within 5 yds of LOS, etc. Not to mention, as a receiver, you have to have soft hands. Put a cast on it, and he won't catch a fucking thing.
                  This is true, but a pinky is not instrumental in catching a ball either. The cast is going to be the issue.

Now, an index finger is a different story.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    It's an index finger and nobody has confirmed that he will get the surgery. They are saying that if he has to get it, he'll be done for the year though.
                    you son of a bitch.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      This is true, but a pinky is not instrumental in catching a ball either.
                      I disagree. When you've got gigantic fucking hands, and are pulling them in one handed (as Dez often does), every finger counts.

Comment

I remember seeing it last week against the Eagles after he made a catch near the sideline. He got up and looked at it like oh shit my finger is pointing sideways now. He's played 2 games with it like that so I don't know why he'd not continue to suck it up and keep playing.

Comment

he will either be broke, in jail, or strung out on drugs before next season

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                            he will either be broke, in jail, or strung out on drugs before next season
                            Hasn't this already happened?!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                              I remember seeing it last week against the Eagles after he made a catch near the sideline. He got up and looked at it like oh shit my finger is pointing sideways now. He's played 2 games with it like that so I don't know why he'd not continue to suck it up and keep playing.
                              Bryant had x rays Monday that revealed the hand injury he suffered against the cincinatti bengals was a fractured left index finger.
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X