No announcement yet.

Heisman trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With this Missouri game tonight, if Manziel doesn't win the Heisman, it will be a full-blown robbery.
    Ford
    GM
    Toyota
    VAG

Comment

I concur Johnny is the man hands down..

Comment

Vote for anyone else, Te'o with 4 tackles? Klein after losing to the worst defense? If Manzeil doesn't get it this whole thing is a scam.

Comment

Manziel should win it, but the guys that vote can sometimes have a nutty criteria.

Comment

What's funny is that in the last 12 years or so the Heismann Trophy has been given to someone who has played well in college, but when they get to the NFL they are garbage. There are a couple that haven't been fallen completely, but you have to go back to like '97 or '98, or older, to find them ('97 Charles Woodson, '98 Ricky Williams). RGIII has started solidly, but I don't think anyone is going to go out on a limb and say he's going to make a long lasting impression just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
              What's funny is that in the last 12 years or so the Heismann Trophy has been given to someone who has played well in college, but when they get to the NFL they are garbage. There are a couple that haven't been fallen completely, but you have to go back to like '97 or '98, or older, to find them ('97 Charles Woodson, '98 Ricky Williams). RGIII has started solidly, but I don't think anyone is going to go out on a limb and say he's going to make a long lasting impression just yet.
              Palmer, bush, newton, and bradford aren't garbage imo.

They aren't all-pros at there positions either. Just average players.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                Palmer, bush, newton, and bradford aren't garbage imo.

They aren't all-pros at there positions either. Just average players.
                Perhaps i could have worded it better, but you get my point. So you're sold on Newton and Bradford in the NFL?

Comment

RGIII has started solidly, but I don't think anyone is going to go out on a limb and say he's going to make a long lasting impression just yet.
                  He's going to make a long lasting impression.
                  2004 Z06 Commemorative Ed.

Comment

Some of it is "big fish, small pond" syndrome. About 3% of all college players are invited to the pro's. When a QB in college can run a 4.4, he might be the fastest guy on the field. In the pro's, there's 3 or 4 D-backs that can run him down.

There's a good chance that within 5 years, they will be talking about the hit that ended RGIII's career. He has already taken some bone-rattling shots.

Comment

Down to 3, too early to tell but Manziel is up right now.

http://www.stiffarmtrophy.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X