Heisman trophy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heisman trophy

Who is going to win? I think it is Manziel's to lose at this point.

Johnny Manziel - Being a redshirt freshman hurts him but well on pace to beat Cam Newton's total yards record in the SEC conference. He has not played in 7 quarters since he was taken out in blow-outs and still has 3,000+ passing yards and 1,000+ rushing.

Collin Klein - Loss against Baylor may have knocked him out but still a possibility. Nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Manti Te'o - Defensive leader on undefeated team but I don't consider him the best linebacker in the nation (maybe 3rd of 4th best). Been through a lot this year but this is not an award for playing with the most heart award.

Marqise Lee - USC has lost too many games but this guy is fun to watch. 100+ catches and over 1,500 yards. Will be fun to watch next year and if USC had fewer losses I think he would be one of the favorites.
    Last edited by no4njnk; 11-21-2012, 08:35 AM.

It's manziel.

It's amazing there isn't a running back in contention. Can't remember the last time a running back wasn't in the mix.

Comment

If ND wins against USC then manti teo wins.

Defense got the Irish to where they are.

The Irish have player more ranked teams this season than anyone else in the top 10

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        It's manziel.

It's amazing there isn't a running back in contention. Can't remember the last time a running back wasn't in the mix.

Oh?

Tell that to Tavon Austin.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          Oh?

Tell that to Tavon Austin.

You mean the Wide Receiver Tavon Austin?

Comment

Originally posted by no4njnk View Post
            Who is going to win? I think it is Manziel's to lose at this point.

Johnny Manziel - Being a redshirt freshman hurts him but well on pace to beat Cam Newton's total yards record in the SEC conference. He has not played in 7 quarters since he was taken out in blow-outs and still has 3,000+ passing yards and 1,000+ rushing.

Collin Klein - Loss against Baylor may have knocked him out but still a possibility. Nothing fancy but gets the job done.

Manti Te'o - Defensive leader on undefeated team but I don't consider him the best linebacker in the nation (maybe 3rd of 4th best). Been through a lot this year but this is not an award for playing with the most heart award.

Marqise Lee - USC has lost too many games but this guy is fun to watch. 100+ catches and over 1,500 yards. Will be fun to watch next year and if USC had fewer losses I think he would be one of the favorites.

who's better?

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              You mean the Wide Receiver Tavon Austin?
              It was suppose to be a poke at the OU defense, but I guess you didn't see what I did there.

Comment

who's better?
                Jarvis Jones from Georgia, Mingo from LSU, and CJ Mosley from Alabama. I think all have better numbers except for interceptions.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  It was suppose to be a poke at the OU defense, but I guess you didn't see what I did there.

lol, sure didn't

Comment

Jarvis Jones from Georgia, Mingo from LSU, and CJ Mosley from Alabama. I think all have better numbers except for interceptions.

so if Te'o played in the sec he'd be #1?

Comment

so if Te'o played in the sec he'd be #1?
                      If he was more talented and had better numbers he would be number 1. I think he is the best ILB but not overall LB.

Comment

Lets just wait and see what Philsanity has to say about this.

Comment

If he was more talented and had better numbers he would be number 1. I think he is the best ILB but not overall LB.

I see. I have no opinion on him, i don't usually watch ND games

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                            You mean Collin Cowherd?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                              I like Manziel to win. Yea he's a freshman but he's been great all year. A&M's only two losses were to LSU anf Florida, and they were in both of those games in the 2nd half.
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Working...
                              X