No announcement yet.

Boys vs Skins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well this season is over. We definitely need to replace half if not all of our receivers, offensive line, get some help on the defensive line and a running back that can stay healthy. Lets also get a new coach and offensive coordinator. Give romo one more year to see if he can do anything and then draft a rookie to build the new team around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      If you had some receivers that could run some decent routes maybe he wouldn't have to hold the ball longer than 3 seconds on every other pass play.
      Everyone blames the recievers for wrong routes but when Romo throws to nobody multiple times to multiple receivers you have you have to be suspicious that it's Romo throwing the wrong route.

Comment

• Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
        Well this season is over. We definitely need to replace half if not all of our receivers, offensive line, get some help on the defensive line and a running back that can stay healthy. Lets also get a new coach and offensive coordinator. Give romo one more year to see if he can do anything and then draft a rookie to build the new team around.
        Lol @ season over.
        Originally posted by talisman
        I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
        Originally posted by AdamLX
        If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
        Because fuck you, that's why
        Originally posted by 80coupe
        nice dick, Idrivea4banger
        Originally posted by Rick Modena
        ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
        Originally posted by Jester
        Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jewmadbro? View Post
          Everyone blames the recievers for wrong routes but when Romo throws to nobody multiple times to multiple receivers you have you have to be suspicious that it's Romo throwing the wrong route.
          I give more than my fair share of criticism to Romo. It's a known fact that the current receiving core is not up to par, mainly Bryant, when it comes to running crisp routes. Not only that, but Miles Austin has turned into a china doll and is not a big down the field threat this year. When you do dink/dunk and bubble screens for more than half of your passing plays you're not a threat unless you have a solid running game, which Dallas doesn't have.

Comment

• Im glad the cowboys suck as bad as the steelers.
            Last edited by Rick Modena; 11-22-2012, 07:49 PM.
            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Brutal.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Great night to be a Redskins fan! whoop whoop =)
                1993 Vibrant Red Cobra #1741.

If you want more inches - Stroke it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                  Im glad the cowboys suck as bad as the steelers.
                  Steelers have a winning record queer
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    Steelers have a winning record queer
                    lol
                    Originally posted by Silverback
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• I feel like I had my ass kicked for seven hours straight after all that shitty football I had to watch. I'm glad we're not having our Thanksgiving dinner until tomorrow. I would have been up all night puking up perfectly good turkey and pecan pie...

Comment

• I was right about the skins implosion late in the game, but they held on to win! Go RG3! Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X