2010 Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
    You need to get laid or rub one out. We are all just armchair sports analyst and pundits in here. However, you seem to be taking it all in on a deeper level for some odd reason.

I'll just take solace in the fact that you are in a very small minority regarding your negative opinions about the Patriots or Tom Brady.
    Thank you for proving my point.
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

I'm a patriots fan. Get tom brady's cock out of your mouths.

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
        Thank you for proving my point.
        I think the only point we proven is your the type of person who gets upset if someone has a different opinion or point of view on a particular subject. This case being sports.

Your replies involve name calling and condescending remarks about a subject that is trivial and highly debatable(and subjective in some cases).

I could understand this attitude, if you were drunk. As I get very belligerent when I'm toasted. Maybe that's the reason. I don't know.

Sports topics are always going to have varying opinions. And that does seem something you handle to well in this particular forum.

Comment

I think the only point we proven is your the type of person who gets upset if someone has a different opinion or point of view on a particular subject. This case being sports.

Your replies involve name calling and condescending remarks about a subject that is trivial and highly debatable(and subjective in some cases).

I could understand this attitude, if you were drunk. As I get very belligerent when I'm toasted. Maybe that's the reason. I don't know.

Sports topics are always going to have varying opinions. And that does seem something you handle to well in this particular forum.
          I called you on your bullshit, then proceeded to make condescending remarks (just so we're getting the full story). I still haven't seen you rebut my rebuttal of your bullshit. The only thing I see is crying.

Comment

I called you on your bullshit, then proceeded to make condescending remarks (just so we're getting the full story). I still haven't seen you rebut my rebuttal of your bullshit. The only thing I see is crying.
            I re-read my original post. I don't see the BS you are describing. Just rattling off the statistics regarding the Pats.

I'm not going to go through each and everyone one of your individual replies to try and make a case. You're not a Pats fan. You get extremely angry when people don't make liked minded responses to yours in the sports forum. It's not rocket science and really doesn't require a rebuttal.

tomatoes (/təˈmeɪtoʊz/)......tomatoes (/təˈmɑːtoʊz/

Comment

Sun., Jan. 9 at 4:30 p.m. ET: No. 6 PACKERS at No. 3 EAGLES
              Sat., Jan. 8 at 4:30 p.m. ET: No. 5 SAINTS at No. 4 SEAHAWKS

Sat., Jan. 8 at 8 p.m. ET: No. 6 JETS at No. 3 COLTS
              Sun., Jan. 9 at 1 p.m. ET: No. 5 RAVENS at No. 4 CHIEFS

oh and fuck brady and manning. arguing over which one sucks more is like trying to find out which one of the olsen twins is the bigger crackhead, they are both fags

Comment

I re-read my original post. I don't see the BS you are describing. Just rattling off the statistics regarding the Pats.

I'm not going to go through each and everyone one of your individual replies to try and make a case. You're not a Pats fan. You get extremely angry when people don't make liked minded responses to yours in the sports forum. It's not rocket science and really doesn't require a rebuttal.

tomatoes (/təˈmeɪtoʊz/)......tomatoes (/təˈmɑːtoʊz/
                I get angry when people spout off nonsense that they know absolutely nothing about. Anyway, I'm dropping this conversation since it's obvious to me and others, I'm sure, that you can't get your foot out of your mouth.

Comment

Ravens are only favored -3 over the Chiefs? Wtf? Seriously? Meanwhile, Seattle is a +11 underdog. LOL

Comment

I get angry when people spout off nonsense that they know absolutely nothing about. Anyway, I'm dropping this conversation since it's obvious to me and others, I'm sure, that you can't get your foot out of your mouth.
                    If you say so....

Comment

I know one thing. Brady can play the game no matter who is playing on the field (wr/te/rb). Brees has demonstrated the same. I think Rodgers is the next to be the best for this decade. Manning has not missed a game since 1998. So if he plays 6 (5 1/2) more seasons he will break Favre's record.

I think if Vick wins the Superbowl the world is gonna go Vick crazy.

I like all the match ups and will be watching all the games. I am stunned to see the Seahawks and the Bears in the playoffs. Never saw that coming in preseason.

I am not a Matt Ryan fan, but I think they could surprise some people.

I don't see the Jets winning the superbowl, they have to many distractions. Though I had them to win it all at the beginning of the year.

What happen to Ray Rice's running game this year? Are the Ravens becoming a passing team now?

These are the teams that don't have a chance IMO.
                      Bears, Chiefs, Seahawks and Colts.

I see all teams on the road winning this week.
                      For the record I am an Eagles fan so I won't be shocked if they beat the Packers.

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                        Green Bay over Philly,
                        New Orleans over Seattle,
                        New York over Indianapolis,
                        Baltimore over Kansas City

Atlanta over Green Bay,
                        Chicago over New Orleans,
                        New England over New York,
                        Pittsburgh over Baltimore

Chicago over Atlanta,
                        New England over Pittsburgh

New England wins
                        3 for 4, but at least I don't have to change my picks for next week.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                          3 for 4, but at least I don't have to change my picks for next week.
                          I would love to see Seattle win.

Comment

Went 3 for 4 as well.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                            X