No announcement yet.

UT hosting TCU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just don't see how you can pull Ash out after giving TCU the game in the first half, and then start him in the second half. I was on Mack Browns side until that shit. That's just piss poor coaching. Having Case play the second half would've given UT a much better chance of winning.
    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post
      I just don't see how you can pull Ash out after giving TCU the game in the first half, and then start him in the second half. I was on Mack Browns side until that shit. That's just piss poor coaching. Having Case play the second half would've given UT a much better chance of winning.
      We had this conversation last night. After his 2nd horrible interception (he had been throwing behind or low on almost every pass), you could tell it wasn't his night. I'm screaming at Mack Brown (literally) to pull his ass NOW, before he does anymore damage. Then he finally pulls him, uses McCoy to end the first half. Now in all fairness, McCoy wasn't exactly "lights out" ending the half. There was PISS POOR organization that entire last series, but nothing "fatal" happened. Then Mack B. starts Ash in the second? WTF? Did he "heal up" during the half-time talk? I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
        We had this conversation last night. After his 2nd horrible interception (he had been throwing behind or low on almost every pass), you could tell it wasn't his night. I'm screaming at Mack Brown (literally) to pull his ass NOW, before he does anymore damage. Then he finally pulls him, uses McCoy to end the first half. Now in all fairness, McCoy wasn't exactly "lights out" ending the half. There was PISS POOR organization that entire last series, but nothing "fatal" happened. Then Mack B. starts Ash in the second? WTF? Did he "heal up" during the half-time talk? I doubt it.

I don't think the coaches knew Ash was hurt until the second half. People are saying it was the third play of the game when Ash got hurt, who knows.

Comment

Originally posted by jdgregory84 View Post

McCoy never gives Texas a better chance at winning. He gets the start this saturday night though. This ought to be fun to watch

Comment

Working...
          X