Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT hosting TCU

Any predictions?

Should be fun. Lots of scoring. If UT has any semblance of a defense, they should win. If not, it will be a long day for us Horn fans.

Comment

I am thinking 39-28 UT or something close ot that.

Comment

TCU's defense has been pretty consistent but the patched together offense hasn't. I think it will be a good game.

Comment

When does this game start

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            When does this game start
            Thursday @ 7:30 et

Comment

Damn I was looking for it tonight I was getting pissed off when I couldnt find it lol

Comment

UT by a lot. Hook'em!
                14 Raptor
                18 GT350

Comment

yeah ut by bunches...

Comment

TCU's substitute QB, Boykin, is a good athlete, but he's not super smart, runs too much, and just isn't a good passer. He's not a real tall guy, and he throws sidearm. Lots of his passes get knocked down or picked. The Frogs have a lot of young guys right now, but they should be seriously good for the next couple of years. They are capable of beating Texas, but I wouldn't put my money on it, especially in Austin. That said...

GO FROGS!!! It should be a fun one.

Comment

Originally posted by jluv View Post
                      TCU's substitute QB, Boykin, is a good athlete, but he's not super smart, runs too much, and just isn't a good passer. He's not a real tall guy, and he throws sidearm. Lots of his passes get knocked down or picked. The Frogs have a lot of young guys right now, but they should be seriously good for the next couple of years. They are capable of beating Texas, but I wouldn't put my money on it, especially in Austin. That said...

GO FROGS!!! It should be a fun one.
                      The offensive line is weak. Patterson criticized him for not running enough after the OSU game. He is not good at reading progressions (still a RS freshman) and with suspect pass blocking his scrambling is about all they can do sometimes. Even Pachall was getting hit in the pocket a lot in the early part of the season against weaker opponents. They can't lean on the running game either when your starting RB was 3rd string coming into this season and even he has been banged up.

I agree that the team is poised to do very well the next couple years.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
                        The offensive line is weak. Patterson criticized him for not running enough after the OSU game. He is not good at reading progressions (still a RS freshman) and with suspect pass blocking his scrambling is about all they can do sometimes. Even Pachall was getting hit in the pocket a lot in the early part of the season against weaker opponents. They can't lean on the running game either when your starting RB was 3rd string coming into this season and even he has been banged up.

Ya, I know Patterson has been encouraging him to run, but I think that's because he's not a good passer. I was pulling for him, because as good as Pachall is, I was hoping he'd lose his spot permanently for being such a dumbass. But they do need him back. I just don't see Boykin becoming a stud QB. And yes, the O-line is suspect. They'll get better, though. I like the young D's potential, the RBs, and the receivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post

Yeah if they can keep people out of trouble and healthy they have a lot of young talent. I guarantee after this year Patterson is going to make sure that these kids keep there noses clean...

Comment

Texas doesn't seem to do well against duel threat QB's, so i'm sure i'll be frustrated most of the game

31-28 horns

Comment

Texas' defense is making our running game look the best it has all year.

Comment

Working...
                              X