• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aggies ranked #8 in the BCS

Aggies #8

6 of the top 10 are SEC teams

Gig em

Very good. They deserve something for putting the menstrual tide where it belongs.

Gig'em. I wish they were back in the Big 12 after that game. They have definitely done well this year.

<---TX fan and alum
    sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
    17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
    13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
    86 SVO - Sold
    '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
    01 TJ - new toy - Sold
    65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Gig'em Ags!

Comment

Originally posted by Chas_svo View Post
        Very good. They deserve something for putting the menstrual tide where it belongs.

Gig'em. I wish they were back in the Big 12 after that game. They have definitely done well this year.

<---TX fan and alum

Now i don't actually believe that. Their advantages in the SEC are not their advantages in the Big12. I'm not saying they wouldn't be good in the Big12, i think they would be what they had always been in the Big12. I think aggy showed two things Saturday 1) the SEC isn't as tough as people think and 2) the Big12 isn't a weak as people think.

and I'll go ahead and explain myself. The SEC is no different than any other conference, it usually has 2-3 teams at the top that are hard to beat while the rest are average. Well, except the Big East

That's was a good win though Saturday, wonder why McCarron wasn't crying on the sidelines??

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Aggies #8

6 of the top 10 are SEC teams

Gig em

and a Big12 team is #1

sorry, i had to

Comment

Not arguing Bert, as that is fairly close to how I feel.
            sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
            17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
            13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
            86 SVO - Sold
            '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
            01 TJ - new toy - Sold
            65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              Now i don't actually believe that. Their advantages in the SEC are not their advantages in the Big12. I'm not saying they wouldn't be good in the Big12, i think they would be what they had always been in the Big12. I think aggy showed two things Saturday 1) the SEC isn't as tough as people think and 2) the Big12 isn't a weak as people think.

and I'll go ahead and explain myself. The SEC is no different than any other conference, it usually has 2-3 teams at the top that are hard to beat while the rest are average. Well, except the Big East

That's was a good win though Saturday, wonder why McCarron wasn't crying on the sidelines??
              First paragraph is dead on. The Big 12 may not be full of top 10 teams, but you better buckle that chin-strap every Saturday.

Comment

right, because the Big 12 has 2 BCS Championships, and the SEC has 8.

and you did see the part where six of the SEC teams were in the top 10, right?

And I'm not sure if you guys even watched the game, but that wasn't some roll over win by A&M over Alabama, it was a hard fought game, and was very close to going the other way at the end of the day. A&M's two losses, to higher ranked teams (Florida and LSU), were both also close games, in which A&M lost by 3 and 5 points.

Playing SEC teams, especially SEC caliber defenses is what's making A&M a better team along with a stud red shirt QB and fired up young coaching staff.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                  right, because the Big 12 has 2 BCS Championships, and the SEC has 8.

and you did see the part where six of the SEC teams were in the top 10, right?

And I'm not sure if you guys even watched the game, but that wasn't some roll over win by A&M over Alabama, it was a hard fought game, and was very close to going the other way at the end of the day. A&M's two losses, to higher ranked teams (Florida and LSU), were both also close games, in which A&M lost by 3 and 5 points.

Playing SEC teams, especially SEC caliber defenses is what's making A&M a better team along with a stud red shirt QB and fired up young coaching staff.
                  Watched almost every minute of it...almost.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    Now i don't actually believe that. Their advantages in the SEC are not their advantages in the Big12. I'm not saying they wouldn't be good in the Big12, i think they would be what they had always been in the Big12.
                    Are you serious? So, A&M is just the same 'ol team? Okay, I guess you can just disregard Manziel, Sumlin, Kingsbury, etc.

Big 12 is a good conference, but to think the SEC isn't the best conference right now is just ignorant or naive.
                    Ford
                    GM
                    Toyota
                    VAG

Comment

K-state, bitchezzz!!
                      Detailing by Dylan
                      817-494-3396
                      Meticuloustx7@gmail.com
                      Ask about the Pre-Spring special

Comment

Originally posted by Dlachance View Post
                        K-state, bitchezzz!!
                        They beat Iowa St. by 6. I'm hoping that's the team that shows up when they play UT.

Comment

I think a lot of people hope that team shows up to play UT

Comment

I just want to see an Aggie vs Longhorn Cotton Bowl.

Comment

I'm still going with the SEC is now, and always has been overrated.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X