Cowboys Party Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cowboys Party Pass

Any feed back on Party passes for Cowboy games? I was given some earlier last month but never used them.

Looking to buy some for the Steelers and Boyzz game. Does anyone now how to buy these since they are not aval to buy at ticketmaster?

TIA
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

went out to eat last night, and they had the papertowel dispensers full of them to dry your hands with. no one wants to watch the cowboys.

god bless.
    It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      went out to eat last night, and they had the papertowel dispensers full of them to dry your hands with. no one wants to watch the cowboys.

god bless.
      I laughed. I'll be at that game, but no party pass.

Comment

god bless.
        Awww chet!
        Originally posted by Da Prez
        Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
        Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

god bless.
          bahaha

Comment

party pass = another way fro Jerry to make more money and screw people who bought into the now way overpriced PSL's

Comment

All those party passes are stand up only. You have to be there early to get a up front to the rail. Though you can still see everything from the endzone TV's. If you look on Ticketstub people have nose bleeds on the inner corners that you can still see the field, have a seat and watch one of the two main TVs and then it doesnt matter how high up you are because the big tvs are kickass! If you do wind up getting a party pass, get the ones on the West side upper level to see the chicks dancing on poles (Rhythm&Blue dancers ).
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I have done it a couple times. If your with a big group it's a lot of fun. Just a couple people get seats.
                07 f250-family truckster
                08 Denali -baby hauler
                52 f1-rust bucket
                05 Jeep tj. Buggy
                livin the double-wide dream

Comment

Working...
                X