Texas @ Texas Tech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pro Trash View Post
    I find it funny that people want to fire Mack Brown or give up on the UT players before the game has even started. Every program has it's up and downs. The UT fanship is being put to the test and they are turning on their own faster than sharks on a bloody whale.
    Coming from you and an A&M fan. Funny.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
      The school that fired the winningest coach in their stinking HISTORY after just ONE mediocre season! Unfortunately, class walked out the door along with RC.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
        Tech is playing like Booty. And seriously? A run play on 1st and 30?? Who is calling the offense, Jason Garrett?
        They sure have been throwing a lot of bubble screens.

Comment

Is that a deflection? I am speaking of the current state of affairs with the UT fanship. How do feel about your Horns and more importantly where do you stand with Mack Brown as coach, for or against?

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            The school that fired the winningest coach in their stinking HISTORY after just ONE mediocre season! Unfortunately, class walked out the door along with RC.
            Well I did not support RCs firing. Vertnet your fanship is in question for earlier in this thread you stated Mack knew McCoy saved his ass while giving zero credit to Mack Brown fortaking a huge chance in replacing the starting QB so late in the game to allow for the win. You get an F for fanship

Comment

He's 5-7 and 8-5 with some embarrassing losses these last 3 seasons. If Kansas wins last Saturday, Dodd's should have fired him before the weekend was over. Considering UT has one of the top recruiting classes every year, it's not a talent issue. You can't fire the whole team. The head coach bears the brunt (and responsibility) in the end.

Comment

Well I did not support RCs firing. Vertnet your fanship is in question for earlier in this thread you stated Mack knew McCoy saved his ass while giving zero credit to Mack Brown fortaking a huge chance in replacing the starting QB so late in the game to allow for the win. You get an F for fanship
                I don't know what you're even talking about. "Fanship"? Did you learn that at College Station? On the old board, you damn sure stuck up for A&M's decision.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                  I hope ut wins out the rest of the season and reward Mack an 8 yr extension

You and every other sooner fan

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                    You and every other sooner fan
                    lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                      I don't know what you're even talking about. "Fanship"? Did you learn that at College Station? On the old board, you damn sure stuck up for A&M's decision.
                      Not that one, I support my Aggies hands down, I don't always support everything the Administration does, that is the difference. On the other hand I did like and respect your post about taking the Horns for a c note.

Comment

Is that a deflection? I am speaking of the current state of affairs with the UT fanship. How do feel about your Horns and more importantly where do you stand with Mack Brown as coach, for or against?
                        Deflection? It was a comment about the irony of you posting that. This place was so much better without you posting your usual dribble.

I haven't decided where I'm at with Mack.

Comment

Not that one, I support my Aggies hands down, I don't always support everything the Administration does, that is the difference. On the other hand I did like and respect your post about taking the Horns for a c note.
                          he took them from a gambling stand point in a joking way.
                          Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                          Your opinion is what sucks.
                          You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Of course I was joking. I've been here over 10 years, and have yet to gamble on a ball game. My point was to see if there were any Huckleberry's that might actually think TT would win by that much.

I WILL take that win. ;-)

Comment

Deflection? It was a comment about the irony of you posting that. This place was so much better without you posting your usual dribble.

I haven't decided where I'm at with Mack.
                              Once again using the term dribble is another attempt to deflect from the actual point. The UT fans have essentially turned on Mac Brown. My fanship is of no consequence in this conversation. I think Mac coaches the way he always has, the defense has some of the best talent in the NCAA but the defensive coaching staff is not able to adjust game play the way Muschamp once did. Also I hold that Mac Brown saved the game by installing McCoy in place of Ash in the last game.

Comment

I know I left out the +60 so I could find one positive comment about UT from the fanbase here so I did not seem so negative. I think the UT fans are hateful enough to their own squad so anything positive is a change of pace

Comment

Working...
                                X