Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's getting the #1 draft pick for 2013?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's getting the #1 draft pick for 2013?

Halfway through the season and it's already clear we have a dead heat again like last year for the race to the #1 draft pick. Kansas City Chiefs, Carolina Panthers, and the Jacksonville Jaguars, all are currently 1-6 and all look like they'd have trouble winning a game against a pop warner team right now. I honestly feel like Carolina and Jacksonville can win some more games based on upcoming strength of schedule, but I'm not convinced Kansas City can win very many, if any, more than they already have. I'm going with KC as the worst team/worst record at the end of the season. Question is, which quarterback will they take? Lots to choose form, or so I hear, and you know they will pick one seeings as Cassel and Quinn look like a football rendition of Abbott and Costello on the field.

cowgirls

Comment

Stfu krissy, yall need a new QB. Faggo sucks.
      Originally posted by talisman
      I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
      Originally posted by AdamLX
      If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      Because fuck you, that's why
      Originally posted by 80coupe
      nice dick, Idrivea4banger
      Originally posted by Rick Modena
      ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
      Originally posted by Jester
      Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Stfu krissy, yall need a new QB. Faggo sucks.
        While I agree with that statement, he didn't turn the ball over four times on Sunday.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Its sad when Bradford plays on a worse offense and Romo has thrown more interceptions than he has.

Kansas City, they are just plain shitty
          Los Angeles Rams 11-5
          Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
          Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Jaguars, they really could use a QB

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              Jaguars, they really could use a QB
              I thought they had one on order from NY?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                I thought they had one on order from NY?
                Jacksonville has made it known they want Tebow, but no deal has been made, yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                  Jacksonville has made it known they want Tebow, but no deal has been made, yet.
                  Yea, alot of conflicting reports. I don't think he is going to help that franchise on the field TBH.

Comment

Being a Florida native will help their revenue though. I don't think they've had a sellout game in 5+ years.

Comment

Im wondering if we're going to trade Steven Jackson or not. I think they should. We're not a playoff team this year and we've already voided out his contract after this year. Which I think is a good move. If its so that way he can go to a contender, I have no problems with that. He's been the face of this franchise since the Greatest Show on Turf era, and he hasn't conplained about the team in the media. On the otherhand maybe its also so that way we can resign him to a new deal. If this is his last year with us, we need to trade him and get some draft picks in return.
                      Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                      Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Not us, some how JG will make sure we finfish 8-8 or even 7-9 giving us a piss poor draft pick, since JJ doesn't know how to draft and iirc, we don't have a 1st rounder in the next draft because of ClaiBo...
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the cowboys still have their first rounder next year

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                            Not us, some how JG will make sure we finfish 8-8 or even 7-9 giving us a piss poor draft pick, since JJ doesn't know how to draft and iirc, we don't have a 1st rounder in the next draft because of ClaiBo...
                            They just traded their first round pics with the Rams and also gave them their second round pic. Cowboys still have their first round pic this next draft to squander off.

Comment

Originally posted by Lason View Post
                              They just traded their first round pics with the Rams and also gave them their second round pic. Cowboys still have their first round pic this next draft to squander off.
                              Right now or are you talking about the draft day trade for Claiborne?
                              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                              X