Kansas running on Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
    All the losses yesterday by OU, Baylor, TCU, and Tech, and it's "crickets" in here.
    I was shocked by Notre Dame. They've struggled against a few mediocre teams then walked into Norman and pulled off what could really only be described as an upset. As for TCU I don't think anyone expected them to beat OSU the same can be said for Tech. Had that game been in Lubbock, it might have been different and Tech really seemed to beat them selves. Baylor is just Baylor, I'm surprised they lost, but at the same time ISU had been a tougher game at home for anyone. Kansas State seems to be the real deal, and they have what appears to be an easy end of the season schedule with the only viable worries is next week at OSU and then the last game at Texas. Texas just has to find the defense and they could be a great team. But I don't see that happening until next year at least. All that being said I feel we night as well hand Bama the title now, I've yet to see a team that I think could complete with them. Granted A&M will play them but I don't see that ending well for the aggies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I should have laid down money against OU. I thought they would win, but that 12.5 point spread was retarded, given that the defense has been terrible. That game was hard to watch offensively.
      Brent, I swear to God, I thought (and hoped) OU would kick the shit out of ND.

Comment

Originally posted by Fry86 View Post
        I was shocked by Notre Dame. They've struggled against a few mediocre teams then walked into Norman and pulled off what could really only be described as an upset. As for TCU I don't think anyone expected them to beat OSU the same can be said for Tech. Had that game been in Lubbock, it might have been different and Tech really seemed to beat them selves. Baylor is just Baylor, I'm surprised they lost, but at the same time ISU had been a tougher game at home for anyone. Kansas State seems to be the real deal, and they have what appears to be an easy end of the season schedule with the only viable worries is next week at OSU and then the last game at Texas. Texas just has to find the defense and they could be a great team. But I don't see that happening until next year at least. All that being said I feel we night as well hand Bama the title now, I've yet to see a team that I think could complete with them. Granted A&M will play them but I don't see that ending well for the aggies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
        I was thinking how in the hell UT beat OSU (at Stillwater, no less) and Baylor (who was kind of the Big 12 honey-boy because of the RGIII absence)? UT needs a little more than a defense, I'm afraid. Ash had some kind of melt-down yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
          Brent, I swear to God, I thought (and hoped) OU would kick the shit out of ND.
          Like I said, I expected OU to win, but I knew it was going to be a close game. Lines that big always seem to have the reverse effect.
          Originally posted by BradM
          But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
          Originally posted by Leah
          In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You know, there was a very very very very very sick part of me wishing Texas would lose that game

Comment

Working...
            X