Kansas running on Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas running on Texas

Man they looked really shaky in the first quarter, but Kansas has found their running game and is running all over that Texas D.

I really didn't expect this kind of a game and thought Texas might have an easy day today.

No defense whatsoever.....
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Typical Texas football this year. Fire Manny Diaz. Sidenote anyone see that hit on Marcus latimore 2nd quarter? His leg got messed up big time. Feel real bad for him he out for a long time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Fry86 View Post
        Typical Texas football this year. Fire Manny Diaz. Sidenote anyone see that hit on Marcus latimore 2nd quarter? His leg got messed up big time. Feel real bad for him he out for a long time.

They just now got him carted off the field both teams showed extreme class and sportsmanship.
        "It's another burrito, it's a cold Lone Star in my hand!"

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
          Man they looked really shaky in the first quarter, but Kansas has found their running game and is running all over that Texas D.

I really didn't expect this kind of a game and thought Texas might have an easy day today.

Everybody finds their running game against Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
            lol
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              I'm sorry, I know it's painful, but Lmfao!
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

See Lone Sailor, aggy fans couldn't care less about UT.

If a loss to Kansas helps get the coaching staff out of here, bring it on. Sad thing is that I'm not surprised by this game.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Ugly win. But I'll take it. I still say fire Diaz.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                    I'm sorry, I know it's painful, but Lmfao!

Don't worry, I'm laughing.............. on the inside

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post

Won't be any "easy day's" for the 'Horn's this year. I'm grateful for the win, but beating a 1-6 team with 12 seconds left is not real inspiring.

Comment

Originally posted by slow99 View Post
                        See Lone Sailor, aggy fans couldn't care less about UT.

If a loss to Kansas helps get the coaching staff out of here, bring it on. Sad thing is that I'm not surprised by this game.
                        Yeah I see that. Still got the W even though the game was was so hard to watch that I actually switched the channel to the Nascar Truck race for about 20 minutes.

Comment

All the losses yesterday by OU, Baylor, TCU, and Tech, and it's "crickets" in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                            All the losses yesterday by OU, Baylor, TCU, and Tech, and it's "crickets" in here.
                            I should have laid down money against OU. I thought they would win, but that 12.5 point spread was retarded, given that the defense has been terrible. That game was hard to watch offensively.
                            Originally posted by BradM
                            But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                            Originally posted by Leah
                            In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              I drank a lot during the second half of TCU yesterday. The good news for Texas and TCU is someone is going to have to win on Thanksgiving.

Comment

Working...
                              X