This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
    Just because he has a few good plays, he has had more stupid and bad plays. I'm tired of the whole attitude that he sucks for 3 quarters, but he still manages to win a game that he is a good QB. Yeah his Offensive Line isnt all that great, but he has all the weapons in the world and he still manages to himself fuck things up, A LOT. And he has for what, 5 seasons now?
    lol, he doesn't have all the weapons in the world, and never has. Sounds like you put too much stock in who he has.

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    How about now?
    Lot of game left.

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
    Could this be a turning point in the season or am I just dreaming? lol
    Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    It's a 1 point lead in the 3rd quarter and you're already talking about the whole season turning around? You sound as bad as Jerry Jones and his Super Bowl talk.
    He was obviously being facetious, Literal Larry
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Nice hit on Cruz.
      Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      Lot of game left.
      Yeah, but it's OK for him to celebrate because he led his team back to the lead.
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
        It's a 1 point lead in the 3rd quarter and you're already talking about the whole season turning around? You sound as bad as Jerry Jones and his Super Bowl talk.
        I didn't say anything about the fucking Superbowl. I'm talking about playing more sound football and more up to the potential the team is capable of being.
        2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• If it wasn't for the Dallas Defense, the game would not be what it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            lol, he doesn't have all the weapons in the world, and never has. Sounds like you put too much stock in who he has.

When you compare him to other teams, I think he has a lot who he has been with awhile. Witten, Austin, Jones (some of the time)

Luck and P. Manning don't have that many, yet they seem to do decent, and they are new.

Comment

When you compare him to other teams, I think he has a lot who he has been with awhile. Witten, Austin, Jones (some of the time)

Luck and P. Manning don't have that many, yet they seem to do decent, and they are new.

Jones has yet to live up to his potential, and Austin has yet to be consistent. Witen, obviously is a security blanket, as he should be. Austin is far too streaky. We still don't have a viable #2 or 3.

Manning and Romo aren't even in the same league. Manning is a QB that makes everyone around him better. Romo is not, never has been. Luck has one of the best, and most consistent receivers in the league as a security blanket.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                I didn't say anything about the fucking Superbowl. I'm talking about playing more sound football and more up to the potential the team is capable of being.
                I didn't say you said anything about the Super Bowl. Who shit in your cereal?

Comment

Jones has yet to live up to his potential, and Austin has yet to be consistent. Witen, obviously is a security blanket, as he should be. Austin is far too streaky. We still don't have a viable #2 or 3.

Manning and Romo aren't even in the same league. Manning is a QB that makes everyone around him better. Romo is not, never has been. Luck has one of the best, and most consistent receivers in the league as a security blanket.
                  That's what I'm saying though, Romo has had enough time to perfect his game. He hasn't. He also has had enough weapons through his time to help him out to perfect his game. He hasn't. Luck is brand new, no weapons, and is doing pretty well. Manning, who is new to HIS team, has no weapons either and is doing decent. You can either be a great QB and make plays, or be a semi good QB and have great players around you to make plays. He has had every opportunity to do so and hasn't. That's all I am saying. Romo is a bust, he needs to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                    I didn't say you said anything about the Super Bowl. Who shit in your cereal?
                    thought you were shitting on my post and not understanding what I was trying to say
                    2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

That's what I'm saying though... Luck is brand new, no weapons, and is doing pretty well. Manning, who is new to HIS team, has no weapons either and is doing decent.
                      That's what I'm saying... You are wrong. Luck has Reggie Wayne. Manning has Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Stokely. Neither are slouches.

Austin is a #2 in a #1 slot. Dez is a mental midget. TO dropped everything. Other than Witten, Romo has never had anyone he could count on year after year. I'd love to hear all these "weapons" he has had over the years. Last year was the only legit receiving corps he has had. Period. Romo isn't without his problems, obviously. But he gives them the best chance to win given the options. You make it sound like he's had all these great teams around him, and it's not true. Offensively, the receivers have been thin to start with, and then plagued with injuries for the last 4 seasons, with last year being the only exception to the thin to start.

Comment

That's what I'm saying though, Romo has had enough time to perfect his game. He hasn't. He also has had enough weapons through his time to help him out to perfect his game. He hasn't. Luck is brand new, no weapons, and is doing pretty well. Manning, who is new to HIS team, has no weapons either and is doing decent. You can either be a great QB and make plays, or be a semi good QB and have great players around you to make plays. He has had every opportunity to do so and hasn't. That's all I am saying. Romo is a bust, he needs to go.
                        Romo isn't a great quarterback and doesn't have great players around him, though.
                        Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                        HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

That's what I'm saying... You are wrong. Luck has Reggie Wayne. Manning has Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Stokely. Neither are slouches.

Austin is a #2 in a #1 slot. Dez is a mental midget. TO dropped everything. Other than Witten, Romo has never had anyone he could count on year after year.

I'd love to hear all these "weapons" he has had over the years. Last year was the only legit receiving corps he has had. Period.
                          You mean Terry Glen wasn't a weapon? lol
                          2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
                            Romo isn't a great quarterback and doesn't have great players around him, though.
                            Exactly. He's a top 10 statistically, but there are a couple at the top that are in a league of their own. Luck shouldn't even be in this discussion to begin with. What the fuck is this, ESPN?

Comment

Austin is a #2 in a #1 slot. Dez is a mental midget. TO dropped everything. Other than Witten, Romo has never had anyone he could count on year after year.

I'd love to hear all these "weapons" he has had over the years. Last year was the only legit receiving corps he has had. Period.
                              Austin
                              Bennett
                              Witten
                              Barber
                              Jones
                              Crayton
                              Choice

Comment

Austin
                                Bennett
                                Witten
                                Barber
                                Jones
                                Crayton
                                Choice
                                What? Witten is solid, Austin is good but the rest of that list?
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X