• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
    So what changes if they lose?
    Our next year draft order.
    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Touchdown Romo! All by himself!
      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

He can't throw the ball worth a damn to a wide open guy in the back of the end zone, so on 4th down he says to hell with my arm I'm using my legs to score from 1 yard out. lol

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
          I'm going to be pissed if they make this a close game, or somehow find a way to win. Because nothing is going to change.
          No shit. They for the past 4 seasons have irked by and have hurt their chances because they think they can do something with what they got. They need to totally reformat. We need a Lose for Luck type campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            No shit. They for the past 4 seasons have irked by and have hurt their chances because they think they can do something with what they got. They need to totally reformat. We need a Lose for Luck type campaign.
            I second the notion sir.
            04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
            There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Touchdown Romo! All by himself!
              Somebody should tell him to spare the celebration, they are still losing.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

This is starting to look like the chargers/broncos game horrible 1st half backed by a spectacular 2nd half but we are talking about the choked hoes they will find a way to lose

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  But they were down 23 points. But Romo still sucks!!!!!!!
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    But they were down 23 points. But Romo still sucks!!!!!!!
                    Just because he has a few good plays, he has had more stupid and bad plays. I'm tired of the whole attitude that he sucks for 3 quarters, but he still manages to win a game that he is a good QB. Yeah his Offensive Line isnt all that great, but he has all the weapons in the world and he still manages to himself fuck things up, A LOT. And he has for what, 5 seasons now?

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                      How about now?
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Damn the Giants sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• Could this be a turning point in the season or am I just dreaming? lol
                          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                            Could this be a turning point in the season or am I just dreaming? lol
                            Don't get ahead of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                              Could this be a turning point in the season or am I just dreaming? lol
                              It's a 1 point lead in the 3rd quarter and you're already talking about the whole season turning around? You sound as bad as Jerry Jones and his Super Bowl talk.

Comment

• Miracle in newjerryland?
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X