This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
    Romo isn't a great quarterback and doesn't have great players around him, though.
    I agree, he sucks. But let me ask you where if he could go to would he be good with good receivers/backs??

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
      Austin
      Bennett
      Witten
      Barber
      Jones
      Crayton
      Choice
      And Witten is the only weapon on that list
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Austin -- inconsistent, only a #2 receiver at best.
        Bennett -- are you fucking serious? There's a reason Bennett is gone, and Witten has nothing to do with it.
        Witten -- only legit player on your list
        Barber -- lolololololol.
        Jones -- I'm having a hard time seeing where Jones has been anything but a disappointment.
        Crayton -- lmfao
        Choice -- so, a fucking 3rd string running back is a weapon now?

Sorry. You only further proved my point, and made yourself look stupid in the process
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

• Feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiix!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Slow Five-O View Post
            What? Witten is solid, Austin is good but the rest of that list?
            He hasn't had an all star team, but I believe those guys were solid players when they were with the team.

Comment

• Speaking of Jones, LOLOLOLOLOL
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• And Jones just fumbled, isn't he supposed to be a weapon on the team?

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

Comment

• Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                  Sorry. You only further proved my point, and made yourself look stupid in the process
                  I forgot, I'm talking to the expert. I can remember at one time you on here talking about Barber as a great explosive back. You flip flop more than anyone.

Comment

, but I believe those guys were solid players when they were with the team.
                    Like I said... You put too much stock in them, because all but two completely, and totally suck. Both when they were here, and after they left.

Comment

I forgot, I'm talking to the expert. I can remember at one time you on here talking about Barber as a great explosive back. You flip flop more than anyone.
                      Barber has never been explosive. I mean, Barber was never explosive. He just ran through people.
                      Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                      HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

• Dallas hasn't had any so called "weapons" since the last super bowl days.

Comment

Don't get your panties in a bunch, Nancy. Not my fault you think scrubs are good.

Barber was an explosive player, who was used wrong ever since Parcells was fired. He was never an every down back, and was severely mishandled. Look at the numbers, they don't lie. If someone has an ability, but is hampered by their coach's ignorance, they still aren't getting in to the HOF.

Comment

• Shit went downhill quick after they got rid of Bobby Carpenter. Worst mistake ever.

Comment

• Can't believe with 5 turnovers, the Giants have only put up 29 points.
                              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                                Shit went downhill quick after they got rid of Bobby Carpenter. Worst mistake ever.
                                Oh, I'm sure he thinks he was a weapon too...

Comment

Working...
                                X