Texans' Brian Cushing out for season with ACL tear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
    I know you're taking the news hard. Let me know if you need anything before your try to pull a Jester
    Paul couldn't run away and live in the woods. Too many germs, and his wife would find him.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

all i need in life is my weed and my ka-bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

god bless.
      It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        lol @ their defense getting worse
        What a good showing that was! lmao!

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
        Cushing wasn't all that special on that defense. Good player, but not a game changer.

Like the other dude said, If JJ Watt is playing, no problems...

(waits for you to bump this thread when Houston defense has a bad game)
        Bump!!!

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        yeah, look how bad they did without mario williams, schaub, and AJ for the 1st half of the season last year.

god bless.
        LOL!!

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
        Brady James and Keith Brooking will step it up.

Originally posted by tribaltalon View Post
        Not worried until Watts gets hurt. with the injury history of the Texans, it's just a matter of time. Cushing is one of my favorite players, just because he's fucking crazy. it'll be a bummer not seeing his antics on the field for the rest of the year. Somebody else will step up though.
        What you should be worried about is the fact that your team has the 29th easiest schedule in the league. Everyone was so impressed with that 5-0 start that they forgot you hadn't played a quality team yet. When y'all get to the playoffs this year be prepared to have happen again what happened last night.

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        The real story is how he got hurt. An illegal crack back block. That player should be suspended.
        He was fined $10k I believe. Still chump change and that fine could have been just a knee jerk reaction after Clay Matthews called the league out on not protecting defensive players.

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
        all i need in life is my weed and my ka-bar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111

god bless.
        Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
          Everyone was so impressed with that 5-0 start that they forgot you hadn't played a quality team yet.
          And they still haven't!
          Originally posted by Broncojohnny
          HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
          X