Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Red River Shootout

OU opens up as a 3.5 favorite.

OU - Can't say i'm that confident as i've been in the past. Oklahoma Offensive & Defensive line aren't very physical. Landry Jones looks like a lost puppy without Broyles. Expect a lot of running plays. LJ tends to stare down his receivers like he's an NFL rookie for some reason.

UT - Ash looks like the big 12 most improved player. David Ash is an NFL prospect now according to Adam Schefter. Defensive Line is athletic and the kick returners are dangerous. Probably top 3 RB groups in college football. Do they even turn on Mack Browns headset during games?

I'll give a ridiculous prediction later this week.
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

It's got to be a better game than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      OU opens up as a 3.5 favorite.

OU - Can't say i'm that confident as i've been in the past. Oklahoma Offensive & Defensive line aren't very physical. Landry Jones looks like a lost puppy without Broyles. Expect a lot of running plays. LJ tends to stare down his receivers like he's an NFL rookie for some reason.

UT - Ash looks like the big 12 most improved player. David Ash is an NFL prospect now according to Adam Schefter. Defensive Line is athletic and the kick returners are dangerous. Probably top 3 RB groups in college football. Do they even turn on Mack Browns headset during games?

I'll give a ridiculous prediction later this week.

Don't worry, y'alls RB's will look like all americans running up the middle against this Texas D.

Just hoping the Dline can get to Jones and make him rush or scramble.

Comment

and for this game, Thompson has replaced Phillips on the starting depth chart. THANK GOD

Comment

Texas-35

OU-21

And I do not like Texas but OU has no defense

Comment

OU will have 400+ yards of offense. 350 of it will be after first contact due to Texas having the tackling ability of a flag football team.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
              It's got to be a better game than last year.

As far as UT goes, just showing up to the game will be a major improvement over last year.

Originally posted by Hmbre97 View Post
              after first contact due to Texas having the tackling ability of a flag football team.
              lulz.

I think it will be an offensive shootout. Both teams have been fairly inconsistent, in comparison to years past. As mentioned, OU's D sucks, and UT's looked pretty shitty last week too.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I think it will be an offensive shootout. Both teams have been fairly inconsistent, in comparison to years past. As mentioned, OU's D sucks, and UT's looked pretty shitty last week too.
                UT's D sucks a fat one - it's downright painful for me to watch.
                Originally posted by davbrucas
                I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I'm not sure Landry can keep up with Ash on the TD's. We'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                    I'm not sure Landry can keep up with Ash on the TD's. We'll see.
                    I think he can, if he can limit the turnovers.
                    Originally posted by BradM
                    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                    Originally posted by Leah
                    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Getting Moore and (maybe) Hicks back should help the defense tremendously.
                      Originally posted by davbrucas
                      I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

I could see this game being like the game in '08

45-35 Texas

Comment

I took Texas +3

Comment

Both Teams have zero defense, Stoops better go find one...LOL

Comment

Working...
                            X