TCU's QB suspended after DWI arrest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jluv View Post
    Interesting. I hadn't heard about the coke.
    Quote from a news story about the DWI (for reference)

Pachall apologized for his actions in early August after reports said he admitted to a Fort Worth police officer that he smoked marijuana and failed a drug test. He also admitted to using cocaine and ecstasy in the past. TCU never suspended Pachall, with Patterson saying Pachall had completed university-mandated drug and alcohol counseling and no further action would be taken, a decision that looks even more shortsighted based on Thursday's news.
    Originally posted by PGreenCobra
    I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
    Originally posted by Trip McNeely
    Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
    dont downshift!!
    Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Pachall will dress Saturday but not play. Boykin will start with Brown as backup. Patterson says he isn't going to let Pachall hide. I think even having him in pads sends the wrong message. I honestly don't want to see him play anymore but I'm betting on a 3 game suspension.

Boykin will be interesting to watch. He is a "dual threat" redshirt freshman which means he will probably be looking to tuck and run more than pass. The OL has had trouble with pass protection so far so actually having a capable runner at QB might help. Pachall runs like he has bricks tied to his feet. Boykin has a good arm but we'll see how his decision making is. He's had trouble hanging onto the ball so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Shorty View Post
        Pachall will dress Saturday but not play. Boykin will start with Brown as backup. Patterson says he isn't going to let Pachall hide. I think even having him in pads sends the wrong message. I honestly don't want to see him play anymore but I'm betting on a 3 game suspension.

Boykin will be interesting to watch. He is a "dual threat" redshirt freshman which means he will probably be looking to tuck and run more than pass. The OL has had trouble with pass protection so far so actually having a capable runner at QB might help. Pachall runs like he has bricks tied to his feet. Boykin has a good arm but we'll see how his decision making is. He's had trouble hanging onto the ball so far.
        Well, he wasn't THAT interesting to watch.

Comment

Dallas news, headlines, weather, sports and traffic from KDFW FOX 4 News, serving Dallas-Fort Worth, North Texas and the state of Texas.

Pachall leaving TCU, entering rehab

Posted: Oct 09, 2012 1:06 PM CDT
          Updated: Oct 09, 2012 1:06 PM CDT
          By: The Associated Press

FORT WORTH, Texas (AP) -- Suspended TCU quarterback Casey Pachall is leaving school for the rest of the semester and enrolling at an inpatient rehabilitation facility.

Coach Gary Patterson made the announcement Tuesday, five days after the junior starter was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving near campus. That came eight months after Pachall admitted to police that he smoked marijuana and failed a team-administered drug test.

Patterson said most of the inpatient programs like the one Pachall will enter are 30 to 60 days. The coach said that keeps the door open for Pachall re-enrolling at TCU next spring.

Redshirt freshman Trevone Boykin threw for 270 yards and had three interceptions Saturday as Iowa State beat TCU 37-23. The Horned Frogs (4-1, 1-1 Big 12) will face Baylor (3-1, 0-1) on Saturday.

Comment

Maybe he'll meet up with Joe Kane in there, come out and lead the frogs to a victory over Georgia Tech. Too bad his drunk dad will miss it all.
            Originally posted by davbrucas
            I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Kane is able!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Working...
              X