Spurs vs Mavs tonight!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
    The MF'er was blacked out so I didn't get to watch it on FSSW. What happened?

It was on TNT...

Comment

Originally posted by big_tiger View Post
      It was on TNT...

Comment

Losing by 6 to the team with the best record in the NBA, and without Dirk is something to feel good about. Sucks they lost though.
        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Good game! Its true what Barley said "Dallas is the best team in Texas"

Go Spurs!
          Originally posted by Da Prez
          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Solid game by the Mavs. They showed alot of poise staying with the Spurs the whole game without Dirk.

You have to think the Spurs know they are going to have a hard time getting past the Mavs if they barelly won.

Tim Duncan looks OLD. He was trying his spin move against Chandler, and you can tell he is just slow enough now for Chandler to catchup and block him out. He scored, but it wasn't as effective and smooth as it used to be.

Comment

Duncan is old but not a bad record with a bunch of new faces! 28-4

Go Spurs!
              Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

Pretty much what I expected for the Mavs without Dirk. It's actually more impressive when you consider Terry was flat off. I'm just glad they fought hard and competed until the end.

Both Mavs and Spurs will be hard outs come playoff time. I'm really excited about this Mavs team though. It's amazing the impact Chandler has made. I also really like Stevenson's toughness. He's played really well but doesn't get much credit.

GO MAVS! MFFL!

Marcus
                '99 Jeep Wrangler Sport 4.0L

Comment

I agree they are allot tougher than any other years! I'm not a fan but I have been impressed with their performance.

Go Spurs!

Comment

Working...
                  X