Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabrera requests to be disqaulified for NL batting title

Boom.

Get MLB news, scores, stats, standings & more for your favorite teams and players -- plus watch highlights and live games! All on FoxSports.com.

Well at least he did one thing right. I don't believe he deserves it just as I feel Bonds HR record should have a big ass asterisk besides it. I still can't believe Braun weaseled his way out last year.

Comment

According to MLB.com the other day, he was right on the border of eligibility for at bats anyway. They were asking Selig and he said he would have to make a decision after the season. Most likely MLB contacted Cabrera and asked/told him to step down.

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        According to MLB.com the other day, he was right on the border of eligibility for at bats anyway. They were asking Selig and he said he would have to make a decision after the season. Most likely MLB contacted Cabrera and asked/told him to step down.
        If you had read the story in the link I posted it says he was at 501ab when he told them he wanted to be self excluded from the batting title. 502ab is the minimum required to be eligible to win.

Comment

Working...
        X