Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Thread about the vacating of the Bountygate Suspensions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Thread about the vacating of the Bountygate Suspensions?

The panel vacated the player suspensions. I don't think a court has any business ruling on this. I'd like to know more about what they based the decision on. And I expect it to get overturned. This is bullshit.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
    The panel vacated the player suspensions. I don't think a court has any business ruling on this. I'd like to know more about what they based the decision on. And I expect it to get overturned. This is bullshit.
    What is bullshit? If the appeal gets overturned, or that the appeal overturned the original ruling?
    How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

How is it bullshit?

It is the court handling a dispute between an employee and his employer.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
        What is bullshit? If the appeal gets overturned, or that the appeal overturned the original ruling?
        The fact that it was vacated in the first place.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Some of us don't live on here 24-7.

That said, there is no room in the NFL for government when it comes to the leagues rules and regulations. I think this is going to be the biggest step back for the NFL in a long time. Now players are going to look at this and ask why they should have to play by the rules when clearly these other players didn't. Not only that, but what penalties are they really going to be afraid of when they have the big bad government to cry to when they don't like getting their hands slapped for legit violations of the rules that they agreed to abide by.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Some of us don't live on here 24-7.

That said, there is no room in the NFL for government when it comes to the leagues rules and regulations. I think this is going to be the biggest step back for the NFL in a long time. Now players are going to look at this and ask why they should have to play by the rules when clearly these other players didn't. Not only that, but what penalties are they really going to be afraid of when they have the big bad government to cry to when they don't like getting their hands slapped for legit violations of the rules that they agreed to abide by.

The biggest problem is the lack of proof. Whats to stop the commissioner from suspending players they don't like? The commissioner has a serious god complex already. That being said, the players are a bunch of whiny bitches. You wanna talk harsh punishments, just go to the professional tennis players, they would laugh at the 4 game or 1 year bans.

Comment

The court gets involved because the union says that it violates the contract and that is a legal document. Now it would be funny if it goes to court and the judge says ya they broke the rules and league punishment is not my business. I am waiting for congress to hold a hearing like they did on the MLB steroids scandal then we will know we are truly screwed.

Comment

The NFL said piss on the courts rulings....

Comment

in other words have a seat Vilma
                  Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                  Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                  Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Did I read it right, that Vilma is still getting paid? Paid for being suspended?
                    Originally posted by MR EDD
                    U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                    X