No announcement yet.

NFL Head Coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably trtig to get the money right. Im on dc.ccom daily.and the dc writers already seem to know.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
      Probably trtig to get the money right. Im on dc.ccom daily.and the dc writers already seem to know.
      All the DC reporters are saying they agreed to terms last week. Only thing I can think of is they are letting him bring his own guys, which is a good thing.
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post

Lmao St. Louis Hires Josh McDaniels
        Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        no, no, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
        Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Josh didn't really join St. Louis I was just predicting that to happen next.
        Oh yes they did LMAO.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          Hahahahaahahahahahahaha! Poor Bradford. Hey, maybe with a little luck McDaniels will trade him for a few late rounders.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            Hahahahaahahahahahahaha! Poor Bradford. Hey, maybe with a little luck McDaniels will trade him for a few late rounders.
            HAHA, no shit!

Actually he can probably do this job, just dont give that moron too much power. SBradford already is showing he is a natural...
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
              SBradford already is showing he is a natural...
              The kid can win, is accurate as it gets, and has a hell of an arm. His stat lines will get better when he gets a season with receivers worth a fuck under his belt. Everything he accomplished this year (though it could have been better) was done with a sorry ass offensive line, and no name receivers. He's a goofy looking bastard, but can play football with the best of them.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                I don't know WTF they won't release an official statement on Ryan. Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Yeah, dc.com just released it. A week later.... Lol

Comment

if Mcdaniels has no control over the team and is just a cordinator then im okay with it. If he can do what he did in NE then maybe this will workout. Our offense will be better next year when Donnie Avery and Mark Clayton comeback from their injuries. Plus I think AJ Green will be a guy we draft in the 1st round.
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Jim Mora just pulled his name out of the hat for both the Philly, and Denver jobs.

Comment

Haven't heard any talk in regards to THE coach. Guess he's not coming back next year.
                        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                          Haven't heard any talk in regards to THE coach. Guess he's not coming back next year.
                          yea, Jimmy is pretty well set with relaxing on a Miami beach.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                            yea, Jimmy is pretty well set with relaxing on a Miami beach.
                            I could have won a few super bowls coaching that team.
                            How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                              I could have won a few super bowls coaching that team.
                              You could have built that team too?

Comment

Ever since Bill Cowher, former Super Bowl winning head coach with the Pittsburgh Steelers, showed the slightest interest in returning to the NFL coaching ranks, he has been rumored to “save” several franchises...

Comment

Working...
                                X