NFL Head Coaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
    I still don't see how Garrett is going to be able to handle someone else calling the plays. Maybe our offense will be better.
    If he knows what's good for his career, he'll shut the fuck up and gladly accept the help. Given his ineptitude at running an offense on his own, he is setting himself up for swift, complete, and total failure trying to be HC and OC.
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Ade Phillips just landed a job with the Houston Texans. Defensive coordinator.

Comment

Miami's Sparano has negotiated a contract extension to stay on with the Dolphins. Also Jeff Fisher is safe in Tennessee and will remian the head coach for at least 1 more season.
        Last edited by Lone Sailor; 01-08-2011, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Jim Harbough has signed a 5 year head coaching deal with the 49ers.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            I don't get the Tom Cable thing either. If Davis wanted him gone, he should have jumped at the opportunity after Cable punched that coach, player, whatever it was. I think that was a dumbass move.

Todd Bowles is in Dallas, interviewing for HC and DC position with the Cowboys. Which I'm sure is all fluff, meaning Bowles is being interviewed for the DC position.
            Anyone else think that Josh McDaniels would be a great fit for Al Davis and the Raiders?

Comment

The Bucs take their 2 year option to secure Raheem Morris as HC.

Comment

It looks like San Diegos defensive coordinator Ron Rivera will take the head coaching position in Carolina.

Comment

Cleveland Browns set to hire St. Louis Offensive Coordinator.... Pat Shurmur. I bet this upsets Philsanity!

Lmao St. Louis Hires Josh McDaniels

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                    Cleveland Browns set to hire St. Louis Offensive Coordinator.... Pat Shurmur. I bet this upsets Philsanity!

Lmao St. Louis Hires Josh McDaniels
                    no, no, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      no, no, NNNNNOOOOOOOOOO
                      So ya think this will set your team back any?

Comment

So ya think this will set your team back any?
                        idk, if he has no control over personel then maybe this will workout. Orton had a career year last year, and he did have a good offense with the Patriots. So IDK right now
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                          idk, if he has no control over personel then maybe this will workout. Orton had a career year last year, and he did have a good offense with the Patriots. So IDK right now
                          Josh didn't really join St. Louis I was just predicting that to happen next.

Honestly though with your offensive coordinator gone how far does it set the team back?

Comment

Josh didn't really join St. Louis I was just predicting that to happen next.

Honestly though with your offensive coordinator gone how far does it set the team back?
                            There is a whole slew of shit going around that McDaniels and Tebow are headed to Minnesota.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                              There is a whole slew of shit going around that McDaniels and Tebow are headed to Minnesota.
                              Why would Tebow be on the trading block all of a sudden? That makes no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                                Why would Tebow be on the trading block all of a sudden? That makes no sense.
                                Not really all of a sudden. He has been on the hot seat since they hired Elway.

You gotta remember, T-Blow is McDaniels' pet project. Not Pat Bowlen's. I think McDaniels is the only cat in the NFL that thinks Tebow is worth anything at all.

Plus, Jackson's contract is up, and Webb always has been and always will be a nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X