UT loses WR coach to Colorado
    Originally posted by 03trubluGT
    Your opinion is what sucks.
    You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

And Mad Dog is being reassinged. FINALLY

Comment

Originally posted by Pro Trash View Post
        That guy has produced results everywhere he has gone, he is not someone that is easily replaced.

We all thought that about Chizik too. I'm sure Mack will make a good hire. Just too bad it won't be Randy Shannon

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
          UT loses WR coach to Colorado
          With Gilbert, who needs WR coaches? He can't hit them anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
            With Gilbert, who needs WR coaches? He can't hit them anyway!

Maybe if the receivers got seperation and actually got open they would be a bit easier to hit!

Don't worry, little Shipley is going to be their next year. He'll show 'em how it's done

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
              Maybe if the receivers got seperation and actually got open they would be a bit easier to hit!

Don't worry, little Shipley is going to be their next year. He'll show 'em how it's done
              I'm not sure seperation was the problem. It was Gilberts extremely slow release that would allow plenty of time for defenders to adjust to the ball. Gilbert might as well have pointed where he was going with the ball when he threw it.
              "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

but but Gilbert = 5 star recruit = success
                Originally posted by 03trubluGT
                Your opinion is what sucks.
                You are too stupied and arrogant

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                  I'm not sure seperation was the problem. It was Gilberts extremely slow release that would allow plenty of time for defenders to adjust to the ball. Gilbert might as well have pointed where he was going with the ball when he threw it.

Oh that's very true. I'm just going by what people have told me who went to the games. But their is a reason Bobby Kennedy wasn't brought back onto the staff. Looks like he should've been developing receivers instead of sitting back and watching the Shipley and Quan show the past 4yrs.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
                    but but Gilbert = 5 star recruit = success

Not what i was saying, but go ahead.

Comment

Originally posted by BERT View Post
                      Oh that's very true. I'm just going by what people have told me who went to the games. But their is a reason Bobby Kennedy wasn't brought back onto the staff. Looks like he should've been developing receivers instead of sitting back and watching the Shipley and Quan show the past 4yrs.
                      I think that's what happened to the entire staff...seriously. They just got l-a-z-y. They quit relying on their coaching skills, and relied strictly on the talent they had.
                      There was a quote by Pat Riley from when the Lakers were winning all those titles, and it was something along the lines of,"throw the ball out there and let them play". I think that's what happened for several years.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        I think that's what happened to the entire staff...seriously. They just got l-a-z-y. They quit relying on their coaching skills, and relied strictly on the talent they had.
                        There was a quote by Pat Riley from when the Lakers were winning all those titles, and it was something along the lines of,"throw the ball out there and let them play". I think that's what happened for several years.

Yes sir

Comment

Working...
                        X