No announcement yet.

Ohio St. players suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well fuck there goes next season. Might be able to beat Miami but will drop the game to Michigan state. I bet 2 of the 5 say fuck it and go pro.

How does cam get a free release but they get 1/2 the fucking season.

All of them are dumb asses though.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
      I don't think it did. Every time he was asked whether he took money or not, how he got that trans am, etc; was the same response every time. "My grandmother bought that car. That's it." He had a smug, half smirk on his face when he said it, but I don't think it made him come off like a stuck up prick. I'd say Craig James did quite the good job at that. Of course he took the fucking money. But why does he have to admit it?

It was irritating though, how they treated their own (Craig James). Never once asked him if he took money, etc. And he was one of the main ones! They just didn't want to tarnish his image. Fucking pussy.

Would've been great if he had said "well, A&M bought me the Trans Am, but then i said HA HA and went to SMU" lol

Comment

So suspend them, but don't take them out of a big bowl game the NCAA will make more money on? Awesome.
        ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

people complain about how corrupt sports are but just keep on watching them! LOL
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Wharz SMKR?

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              It's all about money man. Bowl ticket sales, bowl game merchandise, bowl revenue, TV revenue etc..... they can't suspend star players before bowl games or no one will watch them.

Stop thinking the NCAA is about anything besides money and you'll understand things much better.
              That is the problem!!! Corruption.
              How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                Why is one players ring worth more then another? I don't get that. Besides it is their ring do as you please..... Fucked up situation.
                I heard they can do whatever the fuck they please with their rings after they are out of school though...not while in school.
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X