No announcement yet.

Not A Mavs Fan, But Im Impressed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they aren't peaking too soon. How many years did Dirk sign for? He only has maybe one or two left in the tank as a star, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      I hope they aren't peaking too soon. How many years did Dirk sign for? He only has maybe one or two left in the tank as a star, IMO.
      I think he signed for 4, but not for sure.
      Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Yep, double checked...4 yrs...$80 mil.

He is 32...I'm sure he's got at least 3 good years left in him. While he's tall and would traditionally slot into the center position at his height, playing PF, I don't think he's take as much abuse as a center would. As long as he keeps that soft touch/stroke - he's easily got 3 years left in the tank as a star.
        Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Originally posted by mustang_marc View Post
          Yep, double checked...4 yrs...$80 mil.

He is 32...I'm sure he's got at least 3 good years left in him. While he's tall and would traditionally slot into the center position at his height, playing PF, I don't think he's take as much abuse as a center would. As long as he keeps that soft touch/stroke - he's easily got 3 years left in the tank as a star.
          Yea, the soft touch will be there. But running and jumping around for 13-14 seasons at 7' tall doesn't feel good on your knees. Granted he was young when he came to Dallas, but a body that big can't keep going and going.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            It is a minor knee injury. From early speculation it is just soar now, no real damage, and he may or may not sit a game depending on how it feels.
            Hope he is back for the Spurs game on Thursday!

Go Spurs!
            Originally posted by Da Prez
            Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
            Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

does jason kidd have hair now???
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                does jason kidd have hair now???
                Not sure!
                Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!

Comment

They are doing well but it's still early in the season and their current starting lineup isn't getting any younger, Mavs need to get their rookies more involved in my opinion. Also, where the fuck is Beaubois? He's been out since August with what I thought was a foot injury?

I just hope they can maintain this into the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by bjtheman1 View Post
                    They are doing well but it's still early in the season and their current starting lineup isn't getting any younger, Mavs need to get their rookies more involved in my opinion. Also, where the fuck is Beaubois? He's been out since August with what I thought was a foot injury?

I just hope they can maintain this into the playoffs.
                    Last I heard about Beaubois is he won't be seeing anything until well into '11.

Comment

Dirk is sitting out tonight....he should be back for Spurs game!

Comment

Spurs beat the Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                          Spurs beat the Lakers!
                          Congrats. They're not playing that well this year. Wonder if they'll even make the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                            Congrats. They're not playing that well this year. Wonder if they'll even make the playoffs.
                            I think they will make the playoffs....they are just flying under the radar right now...Lakers will get their chet together before the end of the season.

Comment

Working...
                            X