Devin Hester

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devin Hester

Anyone think that guy isn't the best punt/kickoff returner of all time? 14 touchdowns in just 5 seasons. He holds a career record in just 5 years of playing. I can't believe anyone even kicks to him.

There have been same great returners: Sanders, Brian Mitchell, Eric Metcalf, Billy Johnson. But none of them can hold a candle to this guy.

Oh and that doesn't include his opening kickoff return in the Super Bowl, and a field goal return for a touchdown.

Yeah he is pretty damn good.... Reggie Bush is better though. LOL I'm kidding.... Just stirring up shit on a slow Tuesday! Although I do remember him almost running three punts back to back to back against Minnesota that was pure greatness.

I don't think anyone has the return ability that Hester has in the league today.

Comment

Devin Hester, you are ridiculous!! /Gruden

I was actually waiting for him to say that last night during the broadcast when Hester broke the record. LOL

Comment

Yea he is the best Ive ever seen, I thought Donte Hall was insane when he was in Kansas City but Devin Hester has taken it to a new level. He's the best right now, the only guy that can be in the discussion is Desean Jackson
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

look at that little monkey run.

i hope he does it again. i picked him up in fantasy football yesterday
          95 Rio Red Cobra#3881

http://www.bborr.com/2013/2013results.html#115

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
            Yea he is the best Ive ever seen, I thought Donte Hall was insane when he was in Kansas City but Devin Hester has taken it to a new level. He's the best right now, the only guy that can be in the discussion is Desean Jackson
            x2

My FaceBook Photo Page

Comment

Give Dez a few healthy years, and we will see how it shakes out. Not a knock on Hester at all.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Give Dez a few healthy years, and we will see how it shakes out. Not a knock on Hester at all.
                Ive been watching football for about the last 12 or so years and these are some of the guys that i remember that were pretty good.

Az Hakim Rams 99-01
                Donte Hall 02-05 or 06???
                Devin Hester
                Desmond Howard
                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Reggie Bush! Ha.... Nah. Although he can be very dangerous returning punts/kicks for everything good he does he also completely fucks up at times.

Dallas game for example.

Comment

well bush has only returned like 2 i think right?
                    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
                      well bush has only returned like 2 i think right?
                      Two in one game..... Minnesota Vikings. He almost scored three punt returns back to back to back but slipped and fell in the open after he broke out.

4 punt returns total. 5 punt return fumbles though LOL

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        Two in one game..... Minnesota Vikings. He almost scored three punt returns back to back to back but slipped and fell in the open after he broke out.

4 punt returns total. 5 punt return fumbles though LOL
                        okay, not too bad but the fumbles are costly.are those fumbles that were turnovers?
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Surprised no one is talking about Jacoby Ford. I realize that he plays for a shit Oakland Raiders team, but he's been impressive this year.

Comment

Working...
                          X