• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Rex played well?

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
      So Rex played well?
      About as well as he can play. 322 yards, 4 TD's and 2 int's.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Dallas: win
        Redskins: didn't
        They sure did win, I think Lonesailor has become the new Jeff. What's the matter Lonesailor you need a time out too. And not only this thread but you're on a roll in the Denver one as well.
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
          They sure did win, I think Lonesailor has become the new Jeff. What's the matter Lonesailor you need a time out too. And not only this thread but you're on a roll in the Denver one as well.
          Or perhaps you're getting too big for your britches? Don't let the power go to your head. Nothing that I have posted in here, or anywhere else on this board, is a personal jab at anyone. So if you can't take a little ribbing in good fun then perhaps you should take a step back and decide if you really want to take the internet so seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOSTED32V View Post
            Not everyone is gonna be a Cowboys fan. He isn't shitting on every thread and creating pissing matches.

I tabulated the final results I don't think he glossed over the W/L column.
            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
            dont downshift!!
            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Working...
            X