Mavericks vs Heat Part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 83coupe View Post
    Not a Mavs fan....I'm a fan of the players..Plus BB is my first love I played on all levels except NBA..
    i a fan of basketball, my favorite teams are the raptors cause i lived in toronto for a few years. and for a longtime my favorite player was vince carter. still a fan of his but not as much now
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
      Ridding his nuts just like ESPN I see. There is no "I" in team.
      What? I don't ride nuts. I watched the damn game. Mavs can't expect JT to come of the bench and hit 19 in the 4th quarter every night. The Heat is the least of the Mavs worries. Jan 19th we will see if the Mavs are ready.

Comment

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
        i a fan of basketball, my favorite teams are the raptors cause i lived in toronto for a few years. and for a longtime my favorite player was vince carter. still a fan of his but not as much now
        Carter is one of my favorite players...I'm a big Tarheels fan so any nba player that comes out of NC is one of my favorite players..lol
        Last edited by 83coupe; 12-21-2010, 02:42 PM.

Comment

WTF does one game against the Lakers matter? We beat them last year during the season and got put out in the first round of the playoffs.
          2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Carter is one of my favorite players...I'm a big Tarheel fan
            VC isnt the dunk er that once used to be but damn back in the day it was like every game he did something crazy. Its one thing to do a dunk at home and the crowd goes crazy, its another to make an opposing crowd go nuts.
            Los Angeles Rams 11-5
            Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
              WTF does one game against the Lakers matter? We beat them last year during the season and got put out in the first round of the playoffs.
              TC was signed just to guard Ducan & Gasol...if he can't the Mavs are fucked..I'm just saying. I want them to win the Western Conf. I can't stand Kobe
              Last edited by 83coupe; 12-21-2010, 02:57 PM.

Comment

i don't think the season play matters to much to an extent because teams play different in the playoffs. I also don't think the 1-8 position matters too much either. Mavericks just need to keep working on playing good defense and sound basketball through all 4 quarters...none of this play 1st and 4th quarter shit
                2004 Mustang GT: BBK shorty headers, BBK O/R X, Flowmaster catback, JLT cold air, Trickflow 75mm TB and Plenum, UD pulleys, upper and lower CA's, 3.73, SCT XCal 2 ---- SOLD

Comment

Not a Mavs fan....I'm a fan of the players..Plus BB is my first love I played on all levels except NBA..
                  Dang boy!!!

Well I'm use to Mavs doing good during the regular season and not in the playoffs....All these 35+ minute games for Dirk and Kid will take a toll come playoff time!
                  Originally posted by Da Prez
                  Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                  Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                    Dang boy!!!

Well I'm use to Mavs doing good during the regular season and not in the playoffs....All these 35+ minute games for Dirk and Kid will take a toll come playoff time!
                    Jose I use to be a skinny guy back in the day. I'm like Michael Finley I stopped dunking long time ago now i just shoot jumpers..lol
                    Last edited by 83coupe; 12-21-2010, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeddRekoning View Post
                      i don't think the season play matters to much to an extent because teams play different in the playoffs. I also don't think the 1-8 position matters too much either. Mavericks just need to keep working on playing good defense and sound basketball through all 4 quarters...none of this play 1st and 4th quarter shit
                      I agree....

Comment

For most mavs fans i think the regular season dosent matter cause how many times has this team had a great regular season and fall in the playoffs.

2006 - Heat
                        2007- Warriors
                        2010 - Spurs
                        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Great win tonight against Orlando. We're keeping pace with the Spurs in the division and looking to be a threat if they can continue this kind of play and intensity through the post season.

Comment

Great game. Can't believe the spurs are doing so well. I'm kinda hoping for a Spurs/Mavs matchup in the playoffs though. Should be in Austin so I'll get to talk shit to all of my Spurs nut-sucking friends down there. It's always fun.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Yep, great win for the Mavs tonight...back to back against Miami and Orlando.

Of note...Dirk passed Larry Bird and moved into 25th place on the all-time scoring list.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

Glad they spanked that Magic ass tonight. Somewhere in Phoenix Vince Carter, Mickeal Pietrus, and Marcin Gortat are smiling. Also in Washington DC with Rashard Lewis. How is that trade working out for you Otis Smith. Traded for Turkoglu, Arenas, Clark, and Richardson (only one I like) and are 0-2. Say goodbye to Dwight Howard in 2 years, MAvs better call his agent
                                Los Angeles Rams 11-5
                                Up Next - vs. Atlanta

Comment

Working...
                                X