Aledo is kickin some serious ass

damn talk about a score fest first quarter
    aledo 21 lamarque 13

Comment

hope aledo kills em

Comment

what was the final?

Comment

It was like 69-34 Aledo. Jonathan Grey had 320 rushing yards and 8 touchdowns. That kid is unreal, and he's just a junior. He tore up my brothers team last year. It was pretty amazing to watch him just bounce off people like they were rubber.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Damn that was a whipping. Poteet was leading Aledo into the fourth last week and managed to lose it by one point.
            Originally posted by mutherjuggz
            That whole "making love" shit is for the birds. I won't get all graphic on my preferences, but if you can't knock the bottom out with a vengeance.... leave me alone

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
              It was like 69-34 Aledo. Jonathan Grey had 320 rushing yards and 8 touchdowns. That kid is unreal, and he's just a junior. He tore up my brothers team last year. It was pretty amazing to watch him just bounce off people like they were rubber.
              any youtube footage of him?

Comment

Originally posted by T-TOPPS5.0 View Post
                Damn that was a whipping. Poteet was leading Aledo into the fourth last week and managed to lose it by one point.
                It was actually 2 points, 29-27.

Comment

Originally posted by 78X View Post
                  any youtube footage of him?

Last seasons stats.

Over 3,100 all purpose yards, nearly 2700 of them were rushing. 53 total TD's, 45 from rushing.

Comment

Pearland Oilers may pull off the upset over Euless Trinity in the Div I 5A State Championship. 27-17 mid 4th quarter....one of my son's baseball teammates has an older brother that plays on that team.

Comment

Pearland wins its first State Championship.

Comment

That was a good fucking game. I thought Pearland was about to lose it there at the end with that long run and 15 penalty. They played fundamental football and deserve to be state champs.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yup...great game. That #10 on the Euless team is amazing. He had a chance to win it there at the end.

Comment

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                            I'm curious to see if playing 4A ball affects his offers in a couple of years.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                              I'm curious to see if playing 4A ball affects his offers in a couple of years.
                              I doubt it. Southlake was 4A for a while with Chase Daniels. The fact that there are ESPN articles on this kid makes me think finding a good school to go to won't be too hard.

Comment

Working...
                              X