NAGA Dallas May 12-13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bputacoma View Post
    Nate, you doing NAGA? i'll be there supporting some friends. i'll cheer you on!

I competed at IBJJF too, i got 3rd in the medium heavy white belt division. I was walking around with a gumball 3000 hat.
    Congrats!

Probably going to get a few months experience under the belt before I compete at this néw belt. But I will be there to help coach some of our guys.

Comment

Christ...I got rolled in for my purple belt last night, I am hurttttttting today.

Comment

Originally posted by Nate View Post
        Congrats!
        Thanks, but i think i luckboxed it. Got ref. decision. lol

Christ...I got rolled in for my purple belt last night, I am hurttttttting today.
        lololol.
        Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

Naga...naga...nagonna wrestle here anymore.

Comment

Hey, consider yourself lucky. At least you didn't get rolled, hip tossed a dozen times and then have to run a belt whipping gauntlet. lol.

Congrats again Nate. It's an awesome achievement that most who enter the hobby never recieve. Now you're a certifiable target on the mat for all the under classmen lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              Hey, consider yourself lucky. At least you didn't get rolled, hip tossed a dozen times and then have to run a belt whipping gauntlet. lol.

Congrats again Nate. It's an awesome achievement that most who enter the hobby never recieve. Now you're a certifiable target on the mat for all the under classmen lol.
              Thanks, I took note from the video of the whites and blue belts with smart ass comments or laughs. Pay back begins tonight.

Comment

Working...
              X