Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pHILSANITY07 View Post
    lol you did that all on your own buddy
    Oh I still have faith in my teams... Denver Broncos vs New Orleans Saints Super Bowl 2012 you heard it here first folks.

And yes Saints win 3 in a row. How about that? Went from none to three

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Actually, I think we are both half right. It was the NCAA All Stars vs Super Bowl champs. I know I saw it somewhere on a show, but I am pretty sure the 7x Steelers was the last team to play in the game.
      haha, nice. I can't remember they guy's name but my dad always talks about a d lineman for the NCAA team that ran a train on the NFL QB one year and he says it was the last time they played it.
      An invasion of armies can be resisted, but not an idea whose time has come.

-Victor Hugo

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
        Oh I still have faith in my teams... Denver Broncos vs New Orleans Saints Super Bowl 2012 you heard it here first folks.

I thought you quit smoking?

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          I thought you quit smoking?
          You're hilarious... It's okay no one ever believes me until it actually happens.

Most of my friends still think it's odd I claimed Saints would go undefeated and win the super bowl that year. Well they didn't go undefeated but close to it and won the super bowl.

Comment

I will guarantee you that neither of those happens.
            Originally posted by Broncojohnny
            HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
              I will guarantee you that neither of those happens.
              That's what was said last year.... LOL peoples guarantees don't amount to anything.

Every year IMO it's going to be Broncos and Saints in the SB.... You should have that same mind set with your Cowboys.

Comment

That's what was said last year.... LOL peoples guarantees on don't amount to anything.
                Fine. I'll bet you $100 each that neither happens.
                Originally posted by [papapepper View Post
                Every year IMO it's going to be Broncos and Saints in the SB.... You should have that same mind set with your Cowboys.
                That's dumb.
                HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by That_Is_My_El_Camino View Post
                  Fine. I'll bet you $100 each that neither happens.That's dumb.
                  I'm just saying..... You should believe your team could make the Super Bowl every year.

Heck most Cowboy fans do it! This is suppose to be ya'lls year anyway but you're sitting at 4-8.

I'm not betting considering I already have $100 out there to Bcoop which he still hasn't collected for some reason? Bcoop if you see this when do you want that $100 it's been about all season.... Heck what did we even bet on?

I'll put out $100 says Saints beat New England/Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this year though if bcoop ever gets this money.

Comment

I'm just saying..... You should believe your team could make the Super Bowl every year.
                    Could? You said they will. And that's retarded. Even if Cowboys fans say it every year, it's still retarded.
                    I'm not betting considering I already have $100 out there to Bcoop which he still hasn't collected for some reason? Bcoop if you see this when do you want that $100 it's been about all season.... Heck what did we even bet on?

I'll put out $100 says Saints beat New England/Pittsburgh in the Super Bowl this year though if bcoop ever gets this money.
                    Well damn Brent, hurry up and take his money so I can take some too!
                    HOORAY ME and FUCK YOU!

Comment

Wade Phillips, who was fired as Dallas Cowboys coach in early November after the team's 1-7 start, has emerged as a candidate to become the Houston Texans' defensive coordinator, according to several league sources.

The sources indicated Wednesday that they are picking up signals that Gary Kubiak could end up keeping his job with the Texans despite their 5-10 record. If he does, Phillips would be a front-runner to take over the defense.

The Texans have fallen well below expectations, the defense has been awful, teammates have fought on the field and Kubiak's job security has become a popular topic of conversation in recent weeks. Many have expected Kubiak, who has a 36-43 record in five seasons, to be let go despite getting a contract extension after the 2009 season, however, that might not be the case after all.

In addition to coaching the Cowboys, Phillips also was head coach of the Denver Broncos and Buffalo Bills, and interim coach of the Atlanta Falcons. In addition, he has been defensive coordinator for all three of those clubs plus the San Diego Chargers and the New Orleans Saints.

Comment

If anyone thinks a college team of all stars could take on ANY NFL team, y'all are wacko! The college team would lose 80 to zip.

People crack me up.
                        Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Good for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                            If anyone thinks a college team of all stars could take on ANY NFL team, y'all are wacko! The college team would lose 80 to zip.

People crack me up.

Not to get off topic, but you don't by chance use that same handle on xbox live do you?

Comment

^^^yeah I do. Do I know you on there?
                              Detailing is an Obsession!!

1996 MYSTIC Cobra #405 of 2000

Fox Coupe "Calypso Killer"

Comment

Originally posted by Wish4svts View Post
                                ^^^yeah I do. Do I know you on there?
                                I saw you on a few nights ago(I think it was you) when me and some other guys on Corral were playing Black Ops and some of those guys knew you I guess. I was on but wasn't sure if that was you or not and was about to jump off to spend some time with my kids. My handle is LS2V50 in case you see me on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X