No announcement yet.

2010 dfwm ff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If this score holds overnight, it will be the greatest FF miracle of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Shit. That interception made the difference. Did Cutler even throw a pass in the 4th quarter?

FuckdaSteelers! 108.39
      FAIP MAFIA 109.98
      I know he threw an incompletion or two. I was praying to the FF Gods for nothing but running plays from both teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ZYouL8R View Post
        I know he threw an incompletion or two. I was praying to the FF Gods for nothing but running plays from both teams.
        He also had one touchdown called back, and one touchdown dropped.

Comment

So far I have a huge lead in the 3rd place game against mstng86. You're going to have to have a 60+ point game between your last 2 players in order to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            So far I have a huge lead in the 3rd place game against mstng86. You're going to have to have a 60+ point game between your last 2 players in order to have a chance.
            Yup. Rodgers put away any chances I had.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
              Yup. Rodgers put away any chances I had.
              I thought I was in trouble when I saw Cutler with all those TD passes and put up like 30 for you. Fortunately several guys in the late games came through in big fashion for me, including Rodgers. I still can't believe Williams and Winslow, both on the Bucs, each had a 2 TD game, usually only 1 of them gets a TD in a game, the other just gets points from receptions and yardage.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                I thought I was in trouble when I saw Cutler with all those TD passes and put up like 30 for you. Fortunately several guys in the late games came through in big fashion for me, including Rodgers. I still can't believe Williams and Winslow, both on the Bucs, each had a 2 TD game, usually only 1 of them gets a TD in a game, the other just gets points from receptions and yardage.
                Yea, for the most part, my guys all showed up and did what was expected. Your team just exploded all the way down the line.

Comment

Working...
                X