Better hope Romo doesn't get hurt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    It's obvious to me that you need a drink today...
    I need a drink every day. This fucker needs to hurry up with my moonshine already!
    Originally posted by BradM
    But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
    Originally posted by Leah
    In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Kyle Orton is a good back up. Hell there are few teams that could use him as a starter. So if that's the case how is he not the best back up when he could be a starter.
      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by yellowstang View Post
        Then don't read it. I hate Kyle Orton, he deserves his own thread!
        I hate Orton too, but as a backup, he isn't bad. Sure beats the hell out of Captain Checkdown John Shitna.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Hes a good QB, not great, but better than Tebow or Jon Kitna...
          This, I like the move.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
            You're right. Tebow is so much better. lmao. Funny how you guys swear he's the worst QB ever, and all the talking heads are saying that Dallas now has the best backup in the league, hands down.
            Well, he seems to toss INT's a lot in the Redzone, so there's that. Also, his lack of being able to escape a pass rush is horrible. He really brings a new meaning to cement shoes.

Oh yeah, and wasn't he the starter in Chicago, then at the end of the year and in the Superbowl sat on the bench, so Rex Grossman could play?

In Denver he did the following (win/loss)

2009 - 8/7
            2010 - 3/10
            2011 - 1/4

He had a record of 12-21 as a starter with the Broncos, threw for 8,434 yards, 49 touchdowns, and 28 interceptions

I'm not a Tebow nut swinger, is he OK, sure, he was really the best option at that time. Is he the best, no way, but I do think he is better than Kyle Orton (also known as King Neckbeard, just wait till he stops shaving).

Comment

Well, he seems to toss INT's a lot in the Redzone, so there's that. Also, his lack of being able to escape a pass rush is horrible. He really brings a new meaning to cement shoes.

Oh yeah, and wasn't he the starter in Chicago, then at the end of the year and in the Superbowl sat on the bench, so Rex Grossman could play?

In Denver he did the following (win/loss)

2009 - 8/7
              2010 - 3/10
              2011 - 1/4

He had a record of 12-21 as a starter with the Broncos, threw for 8,434 yards, 49 touchdowns, and 28 interceptions

I'm not a Tebow nut swinger, is he OK, sure, he was really the best option at that time. Is he the best, no way, but I do think he is better than Kyle Orton (also known as King Neckbeard, just wait till he stops shaving).

Look at his stat line. W/L is on more than just the QB. There are 52 other players on a team, you know.
              Originally posted by BradM
              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
              Originally posted by Leah
              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by bcoop View Post
                Look at his stat line. W/L is on more than just the QB. There are 52 other players on a team, you know.
                True, but I'm telling you, when the game is on the line, he'll throw an INT or fumble it, just watch!

Comment

True, but I'm telling you, when the game is on the line, he'll throw an INT or fumble it, just watch!
                  You realize Tony Romo is the starting QB right? We are already used to that.

Comment

Working...
                  X