No announcement yet.

2023 NFL Thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A win tonight changes the playoff outlook significantly.

Comment

So now the question is can the Eagles win out? Can the Cowboys win out? I don't believe Philly can win out, so the boys better not trip up!
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Agreed. The Eagles don't look so strong now. They have a very easy schedule to finish the season and keep the top seed, but, they have to play the Giants twice and the Cardinals. There is nothing more that either of those teams (as bad as they are) would like to accomplish this season other than wrecking the Eagles playoff picture. The Seahawks will be no pushover either.

On the other hand, the Cowboys have a tough schedule to finish the season. It will be difficult to win out.

Comment

Look like shit today!
          "PSH!!!"

Comment

I didn't even watch. Was working on the back yard fence and after seeing how it was going just kept at it.

Comment

I don’t think Dallas will be able to keep it together in the playoffs
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Well,.....here we are, playoff season with the fudge packers visiting on Sunday. Which Dallas team will show up?

They showed a stat in yesterday's game that was hard to imagine. The Cowboys have outscored opponents at home by 179 points. That's a crazy difference!

Last time we played the Pack in a playoff game the refs were the deciding factor with a game changing bad call. It was a catch by the way, Dez. I hope that the ref's make good calls and let the plays on the field decide the outcome.

Go Cowboys!

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post

Last time we played the Pack in a playoff game the refs were the deciding factor with a game changing bad call. It was a catch by the way, Dez. I hope that the ref's make good calls and let the plays on the field decide the outcome.

Go Cowboys!
                  The refs also made a bad call at the end of the last Cowboys home game two weeks ago that changed the outcome of the game. Hilarious that gets overlooked. NFL football is still just a game nonetheless, and agree with you that “let the plays on the field decide the outcome.” One thing’s for certain, the Eagles have imploded all by themselves apparently without any involvement by the refs.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post

The refs also made a bad call at the end of the last Cowboys home game two weeks ago that changed the outcome of the game. Hilarious that gets overlooked. NFL football is still just a game nonetheless, and agree with you that “let the plays on the field decide the outcome.” One thing’s for certain, the Eagles have imploded all by themselves apparently without any involvement by the refs.
                    Are you talking about the Lions game? If so, which bad call at the end?

Comment

Tripping called on the wrong team (Cowboys), followed by ineligible receiver call (Lions). At the NFL ref level, get the calls right or don’t make them at all.

Comment

Tripping called on the wrong team (Cowboys), followed by ineligible receiver call (Lions). At the NFL ref level, get the calls right or don’t make them at all.
                        Don't forget the ineligible receiver call play should have also been called illegal formation too.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post

Don't forget the ineligible receiver call play should have also been called illegal formation too.
                          Non-calls are moot, given that they can’t be overturned. Just ask New Orleans, when a non-call against the Rams likely cost the Saints a trip to the SB. NFL refs at their finest, lol.

Comment

Non-calls are moot, given that they can’t be overturned. Just ask New Orleans, when a non-call against the Rams likely cost the Saints a trip to the SB. NFL refs at their finest, lol.
                            I'm not saying it can be overturned or even challenged, but it just goes to show the overall problem is even larger with the refs.

Stevo

Comment

Well thank god that's over... I had actually started to let myself believe this year actually could be different. I'm glad to be reminded that I said this team will never win the post season again as long as Jerry Jones is in charge, I had forgotten how much I believed that and now I have been reminded.

Stevo

Comment

Another let down! Wonder if McCarthy will be around next year.. defense was almost nonexistent too
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X