X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
    Michah is a fucking BEAST!
    He damn sure is!

The games are a lot more fun to watch when the defense is dominant this way. I bet that Romo is looking on and thinking, Where were all these guys when I was playing? We had several seasons with good offense only to watch the defense give the games away.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post

He damn sure is!

The games are a lot more fun to watch when the defense is dominant this way. I bet that Romo is looking on and thinking, Where were all these guys when I was playing? We had several seasons with good offense only to watch the defense give the games away.
      Yep, I remember some of my friends and family complaining that Romo would never be able to get it done after a disappointing loss where we scored like 40 or more points and I asked them if he also plays defense... If you score more than 30 and still lose the offense isn't your problem, nor is the QB unless he threw a bunch of INT's as well.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Truf!
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I sent Parsons a letter saying that I'm a retarded kid and asking for the superbowl ring that he will win this year. We'll see!

Comment

Treyvon diggs torn acl or some shit fuck
            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Well this game aint lookin good.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                Well this game aint lookin good.
                They look all out of sorts not even close to same team
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Back in the Super Bowl!
                  "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                    Back in the Super Bowl!
                    Too soon

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                      Back in the Super Bowl!
                      The opponent in the next game is a whole different level of talent than the one last week. As fun as it was to watch the defense dominate again over the crybabies I don't expect them to be able to treat the Niners in that fashion.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post

The opponent in the next game is a whole different level of talent than the one last week. As fun as it was to watch the defense dominate again over the crybabies I don't expect them to be able to treat the Niners in that fashion.
                        I honestly don’t expect them to win.. I’ll be shocked if they can even stay in the game with sf..
                        "PSH!!!"

Comment

They are going to butt fuck the 9'ers. Just the way baby Jesus intended.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                            They are going to butt fuck the 9'ers. Just the way baby Jesus intended.

Hhhhmmmmmm......!!

Comment

Tonight's game has the whiners from city known for cheesesteak coming into town. They were tough early this year but haven't seemed to play all that well in recent games like they were early this year. Their defense has been vulnerable to the pass and was torched by the Niners last week.

The Boy's, on the other hand, have scored a lot of point over the last few games and have a perfect record at home this year. The defense continues to dominate most games. The game with the Philthy Birds could have easily been a win a few weeks ago.

I think that the Cowboys have a good chance to win this game tonight. Dak and the offense are clicking, the defense is playing well, and playmakers are healthy.

What does the DFWStangs crew think? Dallas wins? Or, will the Eagles fly in Dallas tonight?

Comment

I hope you’re right

this is a really big game for Dallas
                                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Working...
                                X