NFL Playoff picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
    The New England Patriots vs Michael Vick in the superbowl.
    no love for the dirty birds lol
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Chicago won the North with their win over Minnesota last night. Packers are in big trouble. This weeks Giants/Packers game will likely decide the sole remaining NFC wildcard spot as Tampa still has a shot at the wildcard with a little help.
      Last edited by Lone Sailor; 12-21-2010, 08:17 AM.

Comment

updated 12/27/2010

Comment

Well it's hard to say the Chiefs haven't been a huge turnaround from the past 4-5 years to this season. And they did it without any help. When is the last time they won the West, 2003? Been a long time for those guys. I'm happy for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Well it's hard to say the Chiefs haven't been a huge turnaround from the past 4-5 years to this season. And they did it without any help. When is the last time they won the West, 2003? Been a long time for those guys. I'm happy for them.
            Eh... Think Broncos won the division in 2003. Broncos went to the AFC Championship game that year also.

HUGE turn around for that whole organization though.... Can't wait to find out what kind of team they are next year. As well as the Oakland Raiders.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
              Eh... Think Broncos won the division in 2003. Broncos went to the AFC Championship game that year also.

HUGE turn around for that whole organization though.... Can't wait to find out what kind of team they are next year. As well as the Oakland Raiders.
              Not sure how accurate this is, but I knew this would be the quickest search....

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
                Not sure how accurate this is, but I knew this would be the quickest search....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFC_West
                Yeah you're right. Kansas got us that year.

Comment

Updated.

Comment

Philly really screwed the pooch last night. That might have dropped them from having any chance of getting a bye.

Comment

Working...
                    X