No announcement yet.

2012 Draft Predictions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m going defense in my scenario. 1st priority is a real nosetackle – a 340 lb. behemoth that plugs the middle and requires a constant double team. Move Ratliff to end and acquire a pass rushing end for the other side. Spencer and Brooking are gone - Butler takes Spencer’s spot, and Carter takes James’ spot. Thanks to Jerry’s genius personnel decisions we’re locked in with Sensabaugh and Scandrick. Replace Newman with someone who can run faster than an undrafted free agent Giant receiver. Get another safety to push Sensabaugh and Elam (assuming he’s resigned). I’d like to see them draft a NT, corner and end in the first two rounds. How, you might ask, are they going to get 3 picks in the first two rounds? Dez is my chip. I have no idea what his value is but if I could package him for a 1st or 2nd round pick I would jump on it. Witten, Austin and Robinson are the Cowboy’s three best receivers. Dez is too lazy to learn the playbook, too dumb to make sight adjustments and too likely to devolve into a drama queen. Jettison his ass while he’s still worth something.

(In a completely unrelated and hypothetical dream scenario, I’d like to see the Cowboys package Romo and our first round pick to move up and get RGIII.)

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
      Lets trade Demacus Ware for a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder to the Colts... It works in Madden !
      Maybe they should trade some picks for real tail back. Matt Forte's contract ends this year, could be an option.

Comment

The first mock draft has Dallas taking ....

14. Dallas Cowboys: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama: After seeing opposing offenses torch the Cowboys defensive backfield all season, Dallas fans would be more than fine seeing the 'Boys front office brass take a cornerback in the first round. Jenkins was dismissed from the team by Will Muschamp at Florida a year ago, but had a dominant season for Terry Bowden down at North Alabama in 2011. He’s considered a bit of a gamble because of the off-the-field stuff, but a premier talent at the position. The Cowboys have never been scared of "character" guys and won't shy away from adding Jenkins to their depleted defensive backfield.

Comment

Originally posted by unkoricky View Post
          Lets trade Demacus Ware for a 1st rounder, 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder to the Colts... It works in Madden !
          I traded Ware in Madden once. Four games into the season I traded to get him back, no pass rush without him
          .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Sailor View Post
            Maybe they should trade some picks for real tail back. Matt Forte's contract ends this year, could be an option.
            DeMarco Murray was our best player till he got injured.
            .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
              DeMarco Murray was our best player till he got injured.
              I honestly forgot about him. He did play well. Just think, Murray and Forte in the backfield. That could be scary.

Comment

I just hope Dallas gets some secondary help and maybe another pass rusher or two. Oh and some depth on the offensive line.

Comment

Lol

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
                  Slow moving projects
                  1964 C10 350/700r4
                  1992 LX 5.0

Comment

Working...
                  X