Damn Brady got lit up by Elvis on that sacked. BOOM
    Los Angeles Rams 11-5
    Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
    Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Defense was terrible today.

Comment

What a fucking shocker! a mediocre rookie qb that became a starter against a bunch of losing teams... I wonder if he did "the Tebow prayer" after this game... broncos have a bad ass defense and thats why they are winning. I hate to say it but im glad they lost! Not a fan of the pats at all but tim tebow isnt the new jesus!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

I guess even Jesus takes days off.
          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Comment

This loss makes last nights SNL skit look even more hilarious.
              Originally posted by talisman
              I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
              Originally posted by AdamLX
              If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Because fuck you, that's why
              Originally posted by 80coupe
              nice dick, Idrivea4banger
              Originally posted by Rick Modena
              ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
              Originally posted by Jester
              Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                What a fucking shocker! a mediocre rookie qb that became a starter against a bunch of losing teams... I wonder if he did "the Tebow prayer" after this game... broncos have a bad ass defense and thats why they are winning. I hate to say it but im glad they lost! Not a fan of the pats at all but tim tebow isnt the new jesus!
                Bitter much? Someone's got a little pent up anger.

Comment

Tebow has talent. He's going to get a lot of shit for being so overtly religious. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, especially if they are winning games. It's just good fodder for the press and shows like SNL. The Broncos organization has a bright future with this guy. He was just out gunned tonight. The Pats wanted to clinch their division tonight. It wouldn't have mattered who was the opponent.

I'd rather have a Tim Tebow bible thumper on my team than a guy like Sam Hurd.

Comment

I hate to say it but was a better game then I thought it would be

Comment

Originally posted by 3.90x3.62 View Post
                      Tebow has talent. He's going to get a lot of shit for being so overtly religious. I don't think it's necessarily a bad thing, especially if they are winning games. It's just good fodder for the press and shows like SNL. The Broncos organization has a bright future with this guy. He was just out gunned tonight. The Pats wanted to clinch their division tonight. It wouldn't have mattered who was the opponent.

I'd rather have a Tim Tebow bible thumper on my team than a guy like Sam Hurd.
                      Tebow is out gunned every night. He's an awesome young man and tremendous ATHLETE, but he's an awful QUARTERBACK.

Comment

Working...
                      X