Comment

That was one of the best chokes I've seen in awhile

Comment

Originally posted by Moose Jr. View Post
            Mir broke Big Nog's arm!!
            yes he did and Machida went to sleep
            aka "borntoboogie"

Comment

Someone needs to teach these guys from Brazil to tap.
              sigpic

Comment

Did Tito get knocked out?
                Originally posted by talisman
                I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
                Originally posted by AdamLX
                If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
                Originally posted by Broncojohnny
                Because fuck you, that's why
                Originally posted by 80coupe
                nice dick, Idrivea4banger
                Originally posted by Rick Modena
                ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
                Originally posted by Jester
                Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

tito got smashed by a gatekeeper, its time for him to retire

I'm shocked Mir got that sub, when Nog rolled through I thought he was free and clear, but Mir ripped his shoulder out anyway - and Nog is as good @ jitz as it gets for the heavies.

Johnny Bones Jones - nobody beating him till 2015 or later. I'll take all bets on that.

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
                    tito got smashed by a gatekeeper, its time for him to retire

i'm shocked mir got that sub, when nog rolled through i thought he was free and clear, but mir ripped his shoulder out anyway - and nog is as good @ jitz as it gets for the heavies.

Johnny bones jones - nobody beating him till 2015 or later. I'll take all bets on that.
                    agree
                    aka "borntoboogie"

Comment

I'm shocked Mir got that sub, when Nog rolled through I thought he was free and clear, but Mir ripped his shoulder out anyway - and Nog is as good @ jitz as it gets for the heavies.
                      Nog would've had the win if he would've chose to get MIR's back when Mir first went down instead of trying for a TKO. Whoopsie.

tito got smashed by a gatekeeper, its time for him to retire.
                      I see him fighting whenever/wherever as long as he gets paid.
                      Last edited by SS Junk; 12-12-2011, 07:47 AM.

Comment

yea that was a pretty good card..Mir has been rocked alot lately... jones looks like a beast... will be champ for along time!!! Id love to see him and anderson fight since gsp and silva will never fight!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boosted soon View Post
                          yea that was a pretty good card..Mir has been rocked alot lately... jones looks like a beast... will be champ for along time!!! Id love to see him and anderson fight since gsp and silva will never fight!!!!
                          Jones will kill Silva, he is much bigger. Silva is used to that advantage, not anymore if he steps up to 205. Kind of like GSP stepping up to 185, Silva will own him!

Comment

Working...
                          X