James Harrison...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Harrison...

Is the dirtiest player in the league. How many illegal hits does he get before they actually suspend him? Either he doesn't learn, or doesn't care. I'm guessing he doesn't care, because they don't do anything about it.
    .223 > 911

he will be suspended for at least one game this time.

That was an obvious dirty play.

Comment

At what point does a quarterback cease being a quarterback and become a runner? Technically, after he crosses the line of scrimmage, I guess? But if a running back is hit in the backfield in the exact same manner, everything is kosher. If you're making rules to protect certain positions -- which the NFL is (only QBs and WRs are given these bullshit protections) -- then you have to make the same exceptions for all positions. I'm not sure if he gets suspended or not, but he'll certainly get fined.

I also find it funny how 5 years ago this wouldn't have been a "dirty play" but since the NFL is turning you two into a couple of vaginas, it's now considered a "dirty play."

And since we're talking about flags and fines, why wasn't Saxson fined on the hit to Roethlisberger's knee that took him out of the game momentarily. Turned a blind eye on that one, didn't they?
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Im tired of the NFL treating QB's like a pussy. My definition is if a GB leaves the pocket then he is no longer a QB he is a running back. He his fairgame to knock his ass out. Lay him out.
        Los Angeles Rams 11-5
        Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
        Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Lol steelers boy doesn't think Harrison is dirty, surprising. What about the last six times he did it, do you have excuses for those too. If it happened every once in a while then it wouldn't be a big deal, he does it over and over. I do agree with you that they over protect QBs and WRs. But Harrison is a cheap shot artist, dirty is dirty no matter the rules.

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
          .223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
            Lol steelers boy doesn't think Harrison is dirty, surprising. What about the last six times he did it, do you have excuses for those too. If it happened every once in a while then it wouldn't be a big deal, he does it over and over. I do agree with you that they over protect QBs and WRs. But Harrison is a cheap shot artist, dirty is dirty no matter the rules.

What Haynesworth and Suh did is dirty. What Harrison does has been part of the game for years.

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
              What Haynesworth and Suh did is dirty. What Harrison does has been part of the game for years.
              I'll compromise with that, Harrison is only the 3rd dirtiest player in the NFL.

.223 > 911

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernSVT View Post
                I'll compromise with that, Harrison is only the 3rd dirtiest player in the NFL.

Don't forget Hines Ward!!

Comment

Lowering your helmet and taking a shot at a QB's chin would have gotten you a penalty in any era. I can't fathom why you're standing up for that crap.
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

Originally posted by 46Tbird View Post
                    Lowering your helmet and taking a shot at a QB's chin would have gotten you a penalty in any era. I can't fathom why you're standing up for that crap.
                    Well because I have a stick and balls between my legs, not a sandy canal.

1. He didn't hit him on the chin.
                    2. At what point does a QB cease being a QB and become a runner? That question has not been answered. If you intentionally throw the ball away outside of the pocket and don't get called for grounding (so long as the ball crosses the line), why are you still completely protected when you're out of the pocket? Maybe I should say partially protected because it seems that these rules just don't apply to some players.

Comment

He is dirty and is proud of it. He could have just as easy hit him in the numbers and given the same effect. Its not like McCoy is Roethelsburgers size. And for the record I dont like McCoy, but that was bullshit.

Comment

now you know why i love college football!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          He is dirty and is proud of it. He could have just as easy hit him in the numbers and given the same effect. Its not like McCoy is Roethelsburgers size. And for the record I dont like McCoy, but that was bullshit.
                          James Harrison is about McCoy's size, if not shorter, albeit much stronger. He's a small dude. But what you're saying is that if a QB is Roethlisberger's size -- and I don't think that many are -- then it's ok to not follow the rules? I never said what Harrison did was within the rules -- I simply am making a point that these rules are for pussy and that they alienate some and benefit a certain group of players.

Edit: Tom Brady is roughly the same size as Roethlisberger. Funny how that works, isn't it?

Comment

But what you're saying is that if a QB is Roethlisberger's size -- and I don't think that many are -- then it's ok to not follow the rules?
                            I didn't say that. You know exactly what I'm saying. You don't take that much force to knock down half the weight/size. And who cares about Brady? He cries about getting flicked, let alone getting laid out helmet to helmet.

Comment

Who cares? It was just that McCoy faggot!
                              Originally posted by davbrucas
                              I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Working...
                              X